16 - Our House

2 months later

John's P.O.V.

Now that George and Kenny are back together, the band has really been falling back into place. Music wise. We're still the same other than that.

"Hey Johnny, what if we did something really fucking funny?" Paul asks me.

"That's never a good sentence coming from you. But I'm bored, so what's up?"

"Let's stick a condom to the wall and set it on fire."

Yes, we've both been smoking. And drinking. Heavily. Since 9 A.M. It's 7 P.M.

"Fuck yes."

It wasn't hard to find a condom. With all the sex going on between the five of us, they're a must have. That problem is sticking it to the wall. The air suction isn't working, and there's no tape.

"We're fucking stupid." Paul realizes. "Glue."

"Oh yeahhhh!" I slur with a giggle.

While he gets the rubber glued to the wall, I get a lighter. Also not hard to find. We really have problems. But that's a bridge we'll cross when we get to it.

"Alright. She's ready to ignite." Paul smirks.

"God I love you." I mutter to my boyfriend as I light it on fire.

George's P.O.V.

Kenny's now 6 months along, which means we've been back together again for 2 months. Ever since our oral-exchanges when she confessed her love to me, we're her as inseparable as we were before we came here. We can't have regular sex, because she may loose the baby that way, but that won't stop us from doing everything we can. Everything. All the time. Non stop. Our friends hate us.

"Hey, Geo, your mum called and wants you to call her after your show tonight. Something about 'That little prick needs to make it up to you'" Kenny laughs.

"That sounds like her." I smile and wrap my arms around her waist. "How long until we have to be there?"

"2 hours."

"Perfect." Just as I'm about to attach myself onto her, we hear a knock at the door. 

I open it to reveal someone who I'm pretty sure is a policeman.

"I'm Officer Heller."

I was right!

"You two are being deported back to your home country. Pack your things and come with me."

"Wait what?" I raise my eyebrows in question. "Why? We have a show tonight!"

"Two of your band mates set... something on fire."

"John and Paul?! What did they set on fire?"

"A condom!" John laughs from the hallway. "We stuck it to the wall!"

Dear fucking god, he's drunk. Or high. Or both.

"Hurry up, let's go." Officer Heller demands.

After our stuff is packed, we're forced into an airplane. At least we're doing this in a timely manner. Paul is seated next to Ringo, John is forced to be by himself, and Kenny and I are with each other.

"Well, now our child will be born in England." She says softly.

"I guess so. I was kind of hoping we'd be in Hamburg for longer, though."

"I know. And it's not your fault."

"Fucking Lennon and McCartney. I will get them for this." I grit my teeth.

"Mhm, sure you will, babe. But for now, can you be my pillow? I'm tired."

"Of course." I smile as she lays her head on my shoulder. God I fucking love her. I'm an idiot for losing her.

Kennedy's P.O.V.

We arrive just as I wake up. I turn to George with both excitement and fear in my eyes. What the fuck have my parents been doing about my disappearance? What if there's people searching for me? What if as soon as I show my face, they find me? I'll have to stay with George forever probably.

"Looks like someone came to get us." George sighs as we exit the plane. 

I was look to where he was referring to and smile. Louise.

"George! Kennedy! Oh my god I've missed you two so much!" She pulls us into a tight hug. "Look at you, Ken! Six months! I'm going to be a grandmother soon!" 

George fake smiles at her, but mine are genuine. Louise raised me more than my own parents did. I love her like my own mother. A lot more than my own mother. Speaking of my own mother...

"Louise? What did my parents do when they realized I'd gone?" 

"Honestly, I don't think they know. They came over to my house about an hour ago, and they told me that they're moving and that you wouldn't get a chance to say bye to George. They left right after."

"Do they think she's in the back of their car or something?" George furrows his eyebrows.

"Hell if I know. Hell if I care. Let's get you two back home!"

We look behind us one last time to see Paul's dad and Mimi chewing the two of them out. I can't help but to laugh.

We arrive back on our street and let out  a comforted sigh. We're home. Louise parks the car and we all get out. But only then do we realize, she didn't park in front of her house, but in front of my old house.

"What are we doing here?" George asks.

"You're home." Louise smiles.

"What do you mean?"

"I may have fibbed a bit when telling the story about your parents. You see, they thought you were staying with me. So they told me that they were moving and they're leaving the house for you. They didn't want to see you or anything. They just left this house."

"No way," I whisper, beginning to tear up. "We have a house!"

"We have a house!" George repeats and kisses me roughly.

"I'll leave you two to get settled in." Louise smirks as she walks towards her own home.

We have a house. We've got a fucking home.

After we unpack all of our clothes into my room, which was untouched by my parents, we just decide to sleep. Right now, we don't need to worry. My parents are gone, we have a house, we're engaged, and we're going to have a baby. For now, we can just sleep. In our house.