14 - Getting It Over With

John's P.O.V.

"Everyone! Emergency meeting! Now!" George yells into my room.

"God. What this time?" Kennedy rolls her eyes after George leaves.

"Maybe he's decided to kill your other child, too."

"Fuck off! Maybe he's announcing that not only Paul cheated on him with you, but he cheated on Paul with Rings."

"Wait, what?! Geo and the ring guy? Ringo mi amigo?"

"Yeah. Caught them having sex last night."

"Well I guess we'll find out once we're in there." And with that, I open the door and go sit on one of the beds in the room.

"You might be wondering why I called you in here." George starts.

"Do I need to be here?" Astrid asks.

"Yes. You're a part of this group whether you like it or not."

"Why?"

"ANYWAYS, I would just like to tell everyone that Paul and I have split up."

"Wait, when? What?! George?!!" Paul shouts.

"Oh please, we all know you hooked up with John last night. Just like I hooked up with Richie last night!"

"Ha, gay!" John calls.

"Fuck off. But anyway, I think it would be cool if we just got this all out of the way right here right now."

"Get what out of the way? Also, where's Pete?" Kenny asks.

"After careful consideration with the band, we decided that Pete is no longer our drummer. And Ringo is instead." I explain.

"Pete leaving the band will make what we get out of the way a lot more enjoyable. If you have not hooked up with a member of the group, you will. Today. Unless the pairing is a woman with John. Everyone else swings both ways, right?"

Everyone but me nods.

"Perfect. Astrid, you are being assigned to Paul."

"No."

"No? Why not?"

Stu sighs. "I'm leaving the band."

"What?! Why?"

"Astrid and I started dating, and now we both decided that this group is too dramatic and... reckless. So, goodbye."