10 - Get Down Make Up

Kennedy's P.O.V.

I've been sharing a room with Stu and John for... 1 hour. I miss Geo. Already. Not that Stu and John aren't nice or anything, they just... aren't my fiancé.

I hear the phone ring suddenly and get up to answer. 

"Hello?"

"Kennedy!" I hear the voice of none other than Louise Harrison.

"Mrs. Harrison? Oh my god!"

"How are you, dear? How's the baby? How's George? I haven't gotten ahold of him yet."

"I'm fine, the baby's fine, I think George is fine."

"You think? Aren't you two joint at the hip?"

"Well... for starters, the baby is George's. It's your grandchild."

"That's amazing!"

"But George and I are... on sort of a break. I haven't talked to him since this morning. I had to change rooms and everything."

"Oh dear! How did this happen?!"

"I knew about the pregnancy before I was with Paul... I just didn't want to tell him yet. Then after the whole Paul situation I wanted to see if he'd stay with me. And he did! So I told him. But he freaked out and said that he needs time."

"Well he should be glad! Glad that his fiancée is in fact carrying his child. That it's healthy, that you are with him! That boy..."

"Thank you, Mrs. Harrison, for all that. But I'm fine with his freak out as long as we're still together. He just needs to think a bit, I'm sure."

"Yes. And I suppose a night apart from each other should change his perspective."

"I hope so."

"Well, goodnight, dear. Take care."

"Goodnight, Mrs. Harrison. You too!"

George's P.O.V.

I can't fucking sleep. I've been tossing and turning in this bed for over 3 hours! I'm tired but I can't fall asleep. My brain is all over the place. Thinking about Kennedy. About us. About the baby. I'm so stupid. Oh my god. It's my fault! It's my fault we're apart right now! Fuck!

I immediately get up from my bed and sneak out of the room I share with Paul and Pete. Without wasting any time at all, I immediately knock on the door. Softly. The door to Kenny, John, and Stu's room. It opens rather quickly and I immediately notice that it's only Kenny in the room.

"What is it, George? It's 2 in the bloody morning." I can tell that she's been crying. And the bags under her eyes suggest that she hasn't slept either.