13. Explanations & Exacerbations

George's P.O.V.

"OKAY. EVERYONE, OUR ROOM. NOW." I demand after catching Kenny, Astrid, John, Stu, Pete, and Richard in the hallway.

"I don't know you..." Astrid starts.

"Trust me, you'll be fine. That's George." Kenny explains.

"Oh! Murder-fucker ex-fiancé George!"

"The one and only. Now, everyone inside so we can sort everything out!" I sigh.

Once we're all in the room and seated, I begin to talk.

"So. I'm sure we all can remember yesterday morning. John and Paul were dating. Kenny and I were engaged and she was pregnant with twins. Stu and Pete were together, apparently. And Astrid and Richard hadn't been sucked into this mess yet.

Well, now John and Stu are hooking up. Paul and I are dating. Kenny lost a child somehow and is having sex with Astrid. Pete is now banging like a drummer, with another drummer, who is kinda hot, honestly. Now, let's all work this shit out. Paulie, you go first."

"Um... yesterday morning, I heard screaming from the next room. Kenny was rushed to the hospital because my boyfriend fucks so severely, that he can kill actual beings. Then he ran into this room and asked me to have sex with him. I was dating John, but George is hot so I did it anyway. So, we had sex and got caught by Kenny and John, who broke it off with us. Then Geo and I started dating, then everyone else fucked each other."

"Thank you, Paul. Ken, you wanna go next?"

"No I do not, George! This is weird and I'm not taking a part in it!"

"That's great, babe. John?"

"Okay. I came home yesterday morning absolutely pissed. Then I walked into my room to see you fucking Kenny while she's begging you to stop and bleeding all over the place. So I pull you off of her and get her to the hospital. Turned out that blood was a fucking baby. Then I see you two going at it, so I break up with Paul and hook up with Stu."

"Awesome. Who's next? Pete? You wanna share?"

"No! I'm with Kennedy, this is weird and uncomfortable."

"Gear. Stu?"

He just shakes his head.

"Pussy." I mumble.

"I'll go." Richard offers.

"Thank you, ring guy! Tell us about yesterday."

"No, I mean I'll go as in I'll leave the room."

"No thank you. Astrid? My baby mama's sex partner?"

"Oh my god. No, I'm also not sharing."

"Lovely. Now, does anyone have any questions so far?"

Astrid and Richard raise their hands.

"No, you may not leave, yet."

Astrid and Richard lower their hands.

Kennedy's P.O.V.

Dear god, today has been weird. At least the day is over. Astrid finally got to leave after I snuck out and dragged her with me. I just want to lay in the bed that I share with John and sleep forever. I open the door to the room and turn on the lights.

To find John and Paul having sex.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I shout as I leave the room, slamming the door behind me. 

Holy fuck. As much as I hate George, I have to tell him. I would want to know if I was being cheated on. So I slowly open the door to his room and turn on the lights.

To find George and Richard having sex.

"Oh fuck me gently with a chainsaw!" I roll my eyes as I leave the room, shutting the door behind me. "This fucking band is going to be the death of all of us. Probably by tomorrow."

(This is a really short chapter, and it's a few days late... but I couldn't think of what else to put in this one. So if y'all have any suggestions about what you wanna see happen in this story, just comment. I read all comments so I'll see it and make it work!)