4 - The Loss is the Gain

(So, I tried writing smut for the first time. In this very chapter. So y'all get to witness this teenage virgin lesbian's understanding of how straight sex works for the first time. So it sucks, but it's there. Maybe it will progress, maybe it won't. Who knows, but you can skip it if you want)

John's P.O.V.

"I really don't understand why you're so mad at me." Paul says innocently.

"You fucking kissed Kennedy, Paul! You tried to have sex with her, you lied about it! What don't you understand?"

"What I don't understand is why you won't forgive me." He says innocently.

"Goddamnit, Paul! Give me one reason why I should forgive you."

He taps his foot while trying to think of an answer. "You love me!"

"For some reason, yes. I do love you. But people fall out of love! And honestly I don't know how I haven't yet."

"Is this all just because of what I tried with Kennedy?"

"Paul, do you really not see it? You're a tad manipulative too! Ever since we've been together, we do what only you want, and it's driving me insane!"

"Then I get better! I'll try, I'll try! I really will!" He shouts, tears falling from his eyes. 

I begin to feel myself start to cry as well. "Paul, I think we need to just take a break. Not necessarily for a long time, just until we've both had time to think. Okay?"

"Fine."

Kennedy's P.O.V.

It's a nice day out, but George and I are spending it inside. Since my parents aren't home, we're at mine, in my room. Doing what? What we always do. We're snogging. A lot. 

I'm about to pull away to ask him if he wants a snack or something, but before I get the chance, his hands are fumbling with something on my back. My bra. He's never done that before.

I pull away. "George?"

"Kenny, are you ready?"

"Ready?"

"For the next step. Sex..."

I can't help but smile as a blush creeps onto my cheeks. "Yeah. Ready as I'll ever be!"

He smiles and pulls me back into our passionate kiss. Not too long after we resume our saliva sharing, he figures out my bra and unclasps it, still under my shirt.

I break away in order to take both top pieces of clothing off. As soon as they're off, George's eyes fall right to my chest. I smile and giggle at the shyness of the boy.