12 - Everyone's Gay. In this essay I will

John's P.O.V.

"WHAT THE FUCK, GEORGE?!" Kennedy screams at her fiancé. "PAUL?!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

"You told me to!"

"I was FUCKING kidding!!"

"Ken, I'm so so sorry! I shouldn't have let this happen." Paul says.

"No excuses! We're done, Geo. DONE."

"Kenny, I-"

"Don't call me that! And don't try to defend yourself. I don't want to see your face for a week. At least."

"Johnny? Are we still okay?" Paul asks me.

"What the fuck do you think, Paul?! No. We're done, too."

"I hope you two are very happy together." Kennedy spits as we leave the room.

"Wow, you really told him, huh?" I nudge her shoulder playfully. She doesn't respond so I turn to her, she's crying. "Oh, Ken! Come here." I hug her as we sit on our shared bed.

"I hate him. I hate him so much!" She cries. "But I love him, too. That's what makes this so hard."

"I know. I know you do. And I love Paul. But maybe they're not right for us. That's why we all keep getting into big fights and trouble."

"But I'm pregnant! He's who I'm supposed to be with! Who else could take his place?!"

"I don't know about you, but tonight I'm going down to find someone to take my mind off Paul."

"You think I should do the same? Have meaningless sex just to forget my worries?"

"Yeah! I'll even help you find a guy! It'll be fun. You'll see!"

"Alright, Lennon. Let's doll ourselves up."

George's P.O.V.

"Paul, I can't believe we did this. Now Kennedy hates me."

"I know. John is mad at me too. But maybe splitting from them was a good thing?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Think about it, weren't John and I always fighting? And you and Kennedy seemed to have lots of issues too. So maybe our relationships were toxic."

"But we're having a baby together!"