7 - She's A Little Runaway

Kennedy's P.O.V.

I stand in front of my two "lovers" with the test in my hand. The positive test. I can't read their faces. They just look so shocked. Especially Paul. But I don't pity him, I feel really bad for George. Not knowing whether his girlfriend is pregnant with his own baby or his friend's. 

I clear my throat a bit to try and encourage one of them to talk. Nothing. I see what I think are tears beginning to form in George's eyes. 

"Geo? Paul? Someone please say something!" I beg.

"Did you two use a..." George trails off.

"No." Paul whispers.

"Neither did we." His voice is now becoming squeakier from his crying.

"I'm so so sorry, George! This is all my fault. I invited Paul over because I was upset and I just needed something!"

"I know."

I don't know what else to say, so I don't say anything. That is, until Paul decides to leave. Now it's just George and I. Sitting on the couch in my living room. Staring at the test.

"Well you better pack your bags then." George suddenly says.

"Pack my bags? Why?" 

"You have to come to Hamburg. I  have an excuse for you to go now. You don't want your parents finding out about the baby, do you?"

"No... but they would never let me go."

"Then sneak out! I know that you can, you do it all the time to get to my house."

"But what about when they realize I'm gone?"

"What will they do about it? There's a chance they won't even notice!  And when we come back, you'll be an adult so you'll be free."

"What if we're not there for two years? John said that there's a possibility that you guys could only be there for a few months!"

"That's if things go wrong, which they won't." He comforts me. "So, Kennedy Morgan Reed,  will you go to Hamburg with me?"

"Yes." I giggle and tear up a bit. I'm going to Hamburg. While pregnant.

John's P.O.V.

"Johnny... I need to talk to you." Paul says as I open the door.

"Sure, Princess. What is it?" (Omg I read the other day all the nicknames they called each other and this was one and omggg it's so cuteee)

"I-" he starts before bursting out into tears.