11- No More Bisexuals Jumping On the Bed

George's P.O.V.

"Kennedy Reed." I hear the doctor call. They're looking for her parents or guardian. Instead, he's got her fiancé who might have killed his own child...

"I'm with her. How is she?" I panic.

"Room 9."

I immediately start jogging through the halls, looking for room number nine. And... there it is!! I rush in and see Kennedy crying while laying in a bed.

"Kennedy! Oh my god, what happened?! I'm so so sorry!!"

"I- was carrying... twins." She chokes out. "I lost one."

"Holy shit." I feel my own tears running down my cheeks as I pull her into a hug. 

"We still have a baby, but- w-we lost one, Geo. We lost a baby!"

"I know, sweetie. It's all my fault! I'm so so sorry. I should've just stayed in my room and given you more space! Or not have gone so hard on you."

"No, I'm glad that you and I made up. But the murder I could've gone without." She tries to joke, red eyed.

"So the other baby is okay? Healthy? Alive?"

"The other one didn't get as much as a scratch. Perfectly fine. You two are lucky, you know." The doctor says, walking in. "With how much damage the first child went through, it's a miracle the other one was untouched."

"Oh, well that's good at least!" I say.

"Yes. But we can't risk that again. How'd you suffer the miscarriage? Stress? Something hitting your stomach?"

"Well um... we were kind of... having... sex..?" I respond shyly.

"Oh dear! If that's how rough you two are, I would suggest holding off until after the birth of this one."

"That's fine. You can hold off, can't you, Georgie?" Kenny asks, feeling much better.

"Of course! I'm not some sex craving freak!"

Kennedy's P.O.V.

"I MISS SEX!! KENNY!!" George screams. It's been three hours since we got back from the doctor's. 

"George, grow up." I scold. "Is sex really worth killing your child?"

"Not yet at least."

"Well forget it." I say as John walks in. "Until I push this baby out of me, your cock isn't entering my cunt." John walks out.

"I have needs!!!" He groans.

"Go see if Paul's available. I'm taking a nap." I announce.

"You really think he'd do that for me?"

"DEAR GOD, GEORGE I WAS KIDDING! But if you really can't keep it in your pants then sure, go find him."

He wouldn't actually go have sex with Paul. He's as straight as a-

"PAUL! CAN I ASK A FAVOR OF YOU?!" George yells as he runs into the next room.

Shit. Okay he might be a bit gay. But isn't everyone?

John walks into the room with a frightened look on his face. "George just asked Paul if he wanted to have sex with him."

"Yeah, I know. But I guess him having sex with Paul would make us even. Then I wouldn't feel so bad about it."

"Isn't him killing your child making it even enough."

"Oh yeah... he owes me one then."

"You really think that they'd have sex?"

"No, of course not. I was just-"

Suddenly we hear a noise. An all too familiar sound that shocks us to our very cores. Coming from the next room. We hear a bed creaking. 

"They're just jumping on the bed to mess with us." John says confidently. "Come on, let's go 'catch them in the act', eh?"

He leads me to the next room and opens the door. We expect them to be jumping on the bed and moaning each other's names to mess with us. 

But oh no. 

Oh fuck. 

Oh shit.

They're having sex.

(Short ass chapter but a surprise ending, huh? Sorry it took so long to update but isn't this juicy ass tea worth it??)