18 - What Bwings Us Together Today

*short filler chapter*

Four months later

Kennedy's P.O.V.

"John, this dress is a little too tight. I still have baby weight."

"Huh, how weird. It's almost like I told you to get a bigger sized dress because you just birthed a child 4 months ago." He smirks.

"Asshole." I mutter. "Do you think you could help me loosen it a bit in the back?"

"Sure."

That's what's nice about John, I can trust him. I'm not saying I couldn't trust the other boys, but Paul would look down my skirt, Ringo would tear the dress, and George would rip it off of me and take me right there. John is gay, has a steady hand, and is gay. Perfect for loosening a dress.

"There you are, my dear. You'll forget Dhani ever made a home in you."

"Yeah right." I scoff. "Where is Dhani anyway?"

As if right on cue, Paul walks in with my son in his arms. "He's coming to wish you good luck and to ask where his bottle is."

"Louise has his bag." I smile before picking up my son one last time before I marry his father. "I love you, buddy."

"I love you too." John smiles brightly.

"Fu- shut up, Lennon." I stutter.

The boys just laugh and take Dhani to my future mother-in-law. I sigh and look at myself in the mirror. My hair is curled and half of it is pulled back, my eyelids are covered in a violet powder, my lips coated with a light pink color. My dress has little white flowers all around the skirt and the top is separated from it by a big white bow. I'm ready to do this.

"Okay, I'm back!" John exclaims, bursting through the door. "Ready to walk down the aisle?"

"Let's fucking go." I respond. 

After Ringo, Paul, and Dhani go up (Ringo with the rings, and Paul helping Dhani drop flower pedals), Louise leads George. Now it's my turn. I wrap my arm around John's and take a deep breath, closing my eyes. When I open them back up, we step into the eyesight of the audience.

George's P.O.V.

"You may now kiss the bride." I finally hear. You don't have to tell me twice. With that, I pull my wife onto me and press my mouth onto hers. We fucking did it. I've been waiting for this moment since I was 5 years old. I married my best friend. My heart. My soul. My everything. 

I married Kennedy.

We rush into the back of a car that will take us to the reception, and as it takes off, our mouths immediately attack each other's once again. I know we won't be able to do anything in here, but I can't do nothing.

"You know why I wanted the wedding 4 months after Dhani was born, right?" I ask my wife.

"No, why?"

I lean down and whisper in her ear, "so we can enjoy the honeymoon."

She doesn't have time to respond, as we arrive at the beautiful building we will hold our reception in. The building for a night of eating, dancing, and being in each other's presences one last time before we take each other like a husband and wife should.

We made plans to leave at 11:00 on the dot, and that's what we did. My mum handed us a sleeping Dhani in his car seat and we took off. Since we have a newborn baby, we can't go far, so we decided to just stay home, but to not be interactive with anyone else for a week. That is, unless we need a babysitter for a couple hours or so...

"I've always wanted to do this." I say to Kennedy.

"What's that?" She asks.

Before I respond, I set Dhani's car seat on the coffee table in the living room. Then I come back and pick up my wife and carry her into our house. "That."