15 - We're Back

(So... this is my first time updating in like 50 years. I'm so gd sorry!! I promise, the updates are back. I'm back. We're back.)

Kennedy's P.O.V.

"I can't believe I finally get to see you guys perform!" I smile as I get ready.

"Yeah, between losing a child, breaking up with your fiancé, hooking up with a random girl at a bar, and being a bitch, you tend to not have much free time." John jokes.

"Fuck off, Lennon!" I laugh. "So, Ringo, is your old band mad at you for leaving? Rory Storm and the Hurricanes, right?"

"Yeah. They were pretty pissed, but who needs em? Not me. I've got a new band with a hotter guitarist."

"Get a room." I roll my eyes at Ringo, who is practically on George's lap right now. They take my advice and go snog in the other bedroom. I get really pissed and lock myself in the bathroom, sighing as I see my reflection.

Pulling up my shirt, I see my very noticeable baby bump. I'm 4 months now, not that anyone else would know. I swear, sex makes you loose brain cells, because the boys just seem to get dumber and dumber by the minute.

"Kenny can you hurry?! We have a gig in less than two hours and I have to do my hair!" Paul yells. I slip out of the bathroom and onto a bed, plopping down next to John.

"So... what's new?" He asks.

"Hmm, when was the last time I updated you on my life? I'll just tell you about the last 3 months,  my fiancé left me, I lost a child, I'm single in an unfamiliar country at 17, I'm the only single person in our group, I've had sex with all of  my friends except for you, and I'm still in love with George."

"I fucking kno- DID YOU JUST SAY YOU'RE STILL IN LOVE WITH GEORGE?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, HE'LL HEAR YOU THROUGH THE WALL!" I whisper-scream. "He's with Ringo now, so I'm just waiting for this crush to pass."

"Crush? Your infatuation for George is a crush? No. It's not. You two are soulmates. Ever since you were both 5 fucking years old, you've been there for each other. Every single gig we played in high school? You were there. Every single tune you came up with, he put lyrics to. Every single day one of you felt lonely, the other was there in a heartbeat. If one of you was mad, the other would fix it. If you were in a fight, you'd recover within an hour. 

No other couple can compare to you two. He may say that he loves Ringo, but THAT is the crush. He is the temporary sex toy while we're stuck in this never ending rollercoaster they call Germany. As soon as we go back home, he's gonna be on you like a moth to a flame. Or maybe even before that! In his eyes, nothing compares to you. He seems fine on the surface, but he's lost without you.

Kennedy, you both love each other. Now stop holding this stupid grudge against him and tell it to his face! He's the father of your child, GO TELL GEORGE!"

"Tell me what?" George asks as he walks into the room.

George's P.O.V.

"Geo... can I talk to you in the other room for a minute?" Kenny asks me.

"Sure." I follow her into the room next to her, John, and Paul's.

"George. John made me realize something. I... don't remember exactly how he put it but... we're soupsnakes! Soulmates I mean!! Soulmates. George, we're soulmates."

"So... you're saying that we are supposed to be together? Becau-"

"I just need you to know what I know. We're supposed to be together. You and I were always supposed to live happily ever after. Why would we have wasted all this time if we didn't both subconsciously know it? I know you aren't in actual love with Ringo. It may be a crush, but it's not forever. If you think I'm crazy, fine. I'll never mention this ever again, I'll hide my feelings. But goddammit. I love you George Harrison. And it will never fucking end."

As soon as the last words fall off of my lips, he captures my lips with his own. 

He still loves me. I still love him.

We're back.