9 - Not Yours

Kennedy's P.O.V.

"What do you mean it's not my child?" Paul asks. "You don't know that, yet."

I sigh as tears begin to roll down my face. "I found out I was pregnant before we had sex. Meaning that it's George's."

"Wait, what?" George asks. "Why didn't you just tell me?! Why did you tell me that it could've been Paul's?!"

"I never told you it could've been Paul's. I set a pregnancy test in front of the two of you and you jumped to conclusions."

"But we talked about the fact that we didn't know whose it was! Why didn't you stop us and tell the truth?!"

"Because after you thought it might be Paul's, I wanted to see if you'd stay with me. I wanted to see if you'd stay with me even if I might be carrying your best mate's child. If you'd still love me. And you do. Don't you?"

"Of course I do. But this... I mean- Kennedy!"

"What, George? Is it so crazy that I wanted to know if you'd always be there for me?!"

"Under these circum-"

"Shut up, Paul!" i interrupt him.

"It's a bit crazy, yes!" George shouts. "I just- I... need time."

"Time for what?"

"Time... away. From you. To think about all of this. We need... time."

"Are you talking about a break?!" I begin to cry.

"Yes." he says softly. "A break. I'll see you later."

And with that, the father of my child, my fiancé, my best friend, walked out the door.

"What am I gonna do?" I cry to John and Paul. "I'm in Hamburg! I can't just go home and not see him for a week or so! We share a bed in a hotel room for fuck's sake!"

"We'll get Pete or Stu to trade with you. One of them could stay here with George and the other could stay with you." Paul suggests.

"Nuh uh." John snaps. "The last thing we need is another one of the lads getting with you. Pete or Stu can stay in a bed with Paul, the other will be in one bed in the next room, and Kenny, you and I will be in the other."

"We all know you won't get with her." Paul shoves John jokingly.

"Exactly. With me in the same bed, no one can try anything with you." John says, pulling me into his chest.

"Thank you guys." I sob onto John's shoulder. "You're honestly the best."

George's P.O.V.