Introduction

This story is my first baby

It has a slow start so please be patient.

Being slowly edited by the amazing    a__traveler

C O P Y R I G H T S

All Rights are Reserved ©

This work is of my creation and is not allowed to be copied nor reproduced. It cannot be seen on this app or anywhere by anyone who isn't me. It is illegal and will be reported.

P I R A C Y - W A R N I N G

If you are reading this story for free on any platform other than Wattpad or Inkitt, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. Don't support shady websites that profit out of our work. If you wish to read this in its original form and safe form, go to -> melveran.carrd.co <-

There you'll find the link to all my social media all the reliable reading apps I am featured in.

D I S C L A I M E R 

This work is for readers who are 18+. It might/will contain mature scenes whether it be sexual or violent ones. You were warned and if you keep on reading it will be at your own risk.

S Y N O P S I S

Mel is beautiful and strong but asocial and weird. The smartass attitude and foul mouth often get the best of her and not many people can handle it. She had it all figured out but life threw her a curveball.

Mel hopes that on returning home after six months away on business, she can put her life on track but nothing ever goes as planned. Between the mysterious troublemaker Luca Conte and the secrets hidden deep in her family's story, Mel finds herself in the eye of the hurricane that has become his life.

Secrets and lies rotten her relationships while dangers hide in the shadows, waiting for the best time to strike.

Mel's life will never be the same once the truth comes out. Will she be prepared?