Chapter 41: Baby Shopping

"Cammy let's go. We're going to Port Angeles", I opened my eyes to see Jared, Jake, and Kim all standing around my room just looking at me. I rolled over and sat up, my stomach stopping me from sitting up completely straight. 

      "Why are we going to Port Angeles?", I looked to the boys but when they didn't answer I turned to Kim who sat down next to me. 

      She smiled at me, "We're going shopping. Paul and the other guys have patrols all day, so it will be perfect for us to spend some time together". I nodded in agreement with her, since I got pregnant I'm either sleeping, eating, or doing homework and she is occupied with Jared so we haven't really spent much time together. 

      I stood up, stretching while talking to the boys, "Alright I'm going to get dressed. We'll be down stairs in like two minutes". They nodded and left, closing the door behind them. I walked over to my dresser grabbing a pair of black leggings, the only pants that fit me at this point, and a large grey sweater to look a little nicer. I slid on my converse and then grabbed my wallet, Kim followed me down the stairs where Jared, Jake, and Emily were all sitting at the table, talking. 

      Jake looked up to me, "Are you ready?", I grabbed a muffin off of the table and nodded to him. The two boys stood up, I gave Emily a hug and we all said goodbye before making our way out to Kim's car. 

      "No offense Kim, but I am going to drive. We need to keep Cammy and that baby alive", Jared told her while holding his hand out for the keys. She rolled her eyes and then placed them in his hand. Jake and I climbed into the back seat while Kim was in the passenger seat and Jared drove. 

      Kim chose the music and tried to play something that everyone liked, after a while I stopped paying attention to the music and turned to Jake. "So how is Bella doing, I know you guys have been spending a lot of time together again". He turned from the window to look at me, his eyes seemed sad and I immediately wanted to take back what I said. 

      He sighed, "She's good, she still loves Edward, but I know that she has feelings for me too. She'll always choose him though, and I just wish I could get that into my head". I nodded my head but when I looked back to him I saw more hurt in his eyes. I leaned over and gave him a hug, trying to show that I am here for him. 

      The rest of the drive was quiet, I had my head resting on Jake's shoulder while his head was  resting on top of mine. We stayed quiet and just listened to the music while Jared pulled into a parking spot along the row of shops. We all got out of the car and met on the side walk, when everyone was there Kim started, "Okay, we are going to get some extra leggings and she needs shirts for when it gets warmer. You guys go and get what Emily told you to". The boys nodded and walked past us, Kim turned and looked at me, "This place has clothes for you and the baby, lets look here and see what they have". I nodded and we entered the store, on one side it was lined with maternity clothes and the other side had some baby clothes. 

      Kim went to the baby side and immediately started picking things up, I went to the maternity side to see what they have. I found leggings that I really like, I grabbed two pairs of them and then started looking for shirts. I grabbed a bunch of tshirts and then I grabbed a couple more sweaters, living in Forks is cold from November until March. Even after March you still want to wear a sweatshirt because it is always raining. 

      Once I found some clothes for when I got further into the pregnancy, I found Kim on the baby side. Her arms were full of bottles, pacifiers, blankets, and onesies. "Kim you do not need to buy all of this right now. I still have four months left". She shook her head at me, handing me some of the stuff already in her arms so that she could find more. I just followed her around as she went way to crazy with this.