Chapter 64: Going Back

"Babe, I don't want to keep begging you about this, but I really think that you should come to school with all of us tomorrow", Paul said looking at me from across the table in Emily's house. The other boys are all sitting around us, looking at me with pleading eyes. 

     "We don't have anyone to watch Liv all day", I lied because I knew a bunch of people that would watch her. 

      Emily stepped out of the kitchen with Liv in her arms, "Yes you do, Sam and I will watch the baby. It will give us lots of practice for when we have our baby". I just nodded because at this point, there is no way that I am getting out of this. Paul has been asking me to go back to school since it started a couple weeks ago, and I know that I need to go back soon. 

    Sam came into the house and took Olivia from Emily before looking at me, "Cammy, I may not be your alpha, but you are going back to school tomorrow. They have been bringing your work home and taking it back for you for two weeks now, and you're not going to keep doing that. You need to be there for your senior year, the guys want you there with them". 

      I stayed quiet, just listening to all of them asking for me to come and giving me reasons why, but when it got back to Paul I didn't even let him speak again, "How many people have said something to you about us having a baby? I can guarantee that it is a lot less than the number who will say something to me when I go back". 

      All of the boys stopped their talking at my sudden outburst, Paul just looked at me surprised, "You don't want to go back because you're afraid that people are going to say something to you?", I just nodded and looked down from his face and to my hands. 

      "It was bad when people found out that I was pregnant, I don't even want to imagine what it will be like when I go back", I refused to look up at him again. I kept my head down and played with my hands, feeling a tear slip down my cheek. "I don't think of Olivia as a mistake, I never have, but all of the people at school are going to be pushing that down my throat and I don't want to hear that everyday". I heard some shuffling and then felt a hand grab mine, it wasn't Paul's hand and I knew that so I looked up to see who it was. 

      I was met by Sam with a slight smile on his face, "Cammy, I know that you are afraid, but you have to go and see what happens. Not everyone is going to be that bad and you have an entire pack behind you every step of the way, these boys will not let anything happen to you". I just nodded, knowing that he is right, Paul has never let anyone treat me poorly and the guys have always protected me from the judgments at school. I took a deep breath before finally caving in to their begging. 

      "Fine, I will go tomorrow", they all smiled and yelled in excitement. I just shook my head and smiled at their ridiculous reaction. 

      Who needs an alarm when you have a two month old baby to wake you up because she is hungry. I made my way to the nursery, picking her up out of the crib and pulling my tank top down on one side, she latched on with no problem and drank until she was satisfied. When she was full and burped, I brought her into our bedroom where Paul is still asleep. I leaned down and gave him a kiss, he quickly woke up and kissed me back. 

      He opened his eyes to look at me, "What are you doing up so early?". He looked down to my arms and realized, "Oh, I see who woke you up so early. Give her to me so you can go shower". I handed him the baby and turned out the door and to the bathroom, starting the shower so that the water could warm up.  

      I showered quickly knowing that Paul still needs to shower and then we need to head to Emily's house. I pulled on jeans, a tank top, a flannel to keep me warm, and white sneakers while watching Liv on the bed.