kun [eleven]

Dressed back in your own clothes a short while later, you were sitting at the couch to pull your shoes back on. Kun came out of his bedroom in a simple t-shirt and jeans, which somehow took your breath away just as much as his suit the other night had.

"Ready to go?" Kun asked, coming to stand beside the couch.

"Yep," you stood up, immediately reaching to lace your fingers with his. "How long of a drive from here to Lenticular?"

"Should only be about ten or fifteen minutes depending on traffic."

"Okay."

Opening your phone, you gave Johnny a heads-up that you were coming.

[you: on my way, be there in ten or fifteen]

[johnny: see you soon!]

A little less than fifteen minutes later, and Kun's car was parked in the only empty spot available near Lenticular. It was a couple storefronts down from the café, actually, but you kind of preferred it that way. No need to explain the mysterious car that dropped you off if nobody saw it.

You turned to him to say goodbye, "Thanks, Kun."

"Of course, Y/N," Kun smiled back at you. "Thanks for coming over last night."

"Thanks for having me."

"I'll see you again soon?"

"Absolutely," you confirmed, already looking forward to the next time you saw him.

"Good," he leaned over the console, and you eagerly let him press his lips against yours. The kiss was short, but left you satiated long enough to finish your goodbyes for real.

"Bye, Kun."

"Bye, Y/N."

Wrapping your hand around the handle, you opened the door, and climbed out of the car. Giving him a final wave, you set off down the sidewalks, listening for when the car left. It wasn't until you had opened the door to Lenticular that you heard Kun pull out of his parking spot.

Inside the café, there was an elderly couple sharing brunch, and you were met by Renjun at the host's stand.

"Upstairs," Renjun spat at you as soon as you had approached him.

"What?"

"Taeyong. He's upstairs with the instrument brothers," he informed you with no semblance of a greeting.

"Good morning to you too, Renjun," you scoffed out of habit more-so than actual offense. "So Jungwoo and Sungchan stayed here too?"

"Yeah, Johnny decided to offer up our tiny fucking loft to them for the foreseeable future. You know, since Jungwoo is... you know."

So they really were committing to the patrols, and Jungwoo to being one of your True Ayakashi.

"Oh, okay. Thanks, Renjun."

Walking past him and the purple curtain dividing the dining area from the hallway, you decided to pop in and say hi to Johnny before heading upstairs. The door to the kitchen was open, and you stepped in, eyes immediately finding Johnny at the stove.

"Morning, Johnny!" You greeted him cheerfully.

Johnny turned around, bright grin on his face already, "Hey, morning, Y/N!"

"You don't seem hungover at all," you commented.

"I'm not. The only ones who really got shitfaced last night were Taeyong and Renjun."

"That's why he was extra prickly, huh?"

"Yeah, not only does he have a hangover, but he's also pissed at me for making him work with one," the Domeki said plainly, not seeming to sympathize much with his employee. "I told him last night, he can drink as much as he wants, but unless he's dead the next day, he's working. He agreed."