More by this author

I've been blessed by people reading this story. You've all blessed me with your comments and little indications of when my jokes land and when they don't. Wattpad wouldn't be what it is without you guys.

If anyone's bored and wants more to read, I have more works up on my page you may enjoy.

->.<-

If you loved the paranormal elements and worldbuilding of this story, you'll want to check out my paranormal novella. If the dynamic of heaven and hell was what made you fall in love with this story, you may like Simple Needs, which was Longlisted for the 2nd largest competition on Wattpad, The Open Novella Contest (2019). This novella takes readers on a journey of love, loss, and a magical curse that steadily destroys a young adult's life. Secrets can destroy any relationship, but when your secret happens to be a bit cultish and a lot paranormal? You have yourself a proper thriller.

 Secrets can destroy any relationship, but when your secret happens to be a bit cultish and a lot paranormal? You have yourself a proper thriller

Blurb:

Rosella simply has to steal. She can't stop herself. She doesn't know why, but any time she sees money, it's all that matters to her.

She's amassed a dragon hoard of sorts, and she can't let go. Between the guilt that's taking over her and the greed that grows stronger and stronger, Rosella might lose everything, just as she's trying to get it.

When her boyfriend has more to him then meets the eye, will Rosella be able to hold herself (and her impulses) together? Or will everything just crumble in her hands?

The story is completed. Quick novella. The novella has the same maturity as this work.

->.<-

If you loved the comedic and sometimes completely randomness of this work, you'll love my short story collection. Each story stands alone and they each have varying lengths. The collection is very low-commitment and has an assortment of comedic short stories, random poetry, and more.

 The collection is very low-commitment and has an assortment of comedic short stories, random poetry, and more

->.<-

Looking for another full-length novel with a quirky female lead?

You may be interested in my ongoing story, The Sound of a Siren's Call. This story made the top 10 for Fantasy's Every Day in May competition to celebrate worldbuilding. It's also my most popular work, with a lovely base of readers and a strong community.

Updates are typically on Mondays. 

Blurb:

Blurb:

When Arriana was born Deaf, it solved more problems than it caused.

Unable to hear the call of the sirens who raised her, she never saw a problem. With her father's pirates all fluent in sign, she only ever felt the split of the underwater world of her mother and the pirating one of her father.

With a heroic act and a show of defiance, Arriana finds a world she's not ready for. And a world that's not ready for her. Anything can happen. 

This work does have a romantic subplot that is very similar to the one in this work. What's not to love about pirates, the high sea, witches, and some awkward social interaction between the former?

->.<-

Happy reading!