Chapter 9

Seraphina POV

"I need you, John, to introduce these low tiers to Seraphina." Luke instructs, handing John a piece of paper. "I'll see what I can do." He says. I lean over to read the list of names Luke wrote down Evie, Roland and Terrence, huh? I think to myself. Wonder what they're going to be like. I think. "And I need you, Seraphina -" "Please, just call me Sera." I interrupt. "Ok then. Sera, I need you to try and bring Remi and maybe a few other elite and high tiers into this group." He says. "I'll do what I can." I dutifully respond. "And what will you do about this?" John questions. "I'll be trying to introduce my old friends to Remi." He says. "That way, we can get a relatively large group of low- through high-tiers into the same social circle, and hopefully influence others to do the same." He explains. " It's at least worth a shot." He continues. For a relative of John, he thinks things through very thoroughly. I say to myself, impressed. We finish eating, chatting about less life-changing things before we clean up and start playing games. Before long, it's dark outside and I ask to stay the night. "Of course!" John says. "Let me just make the couch up for you." Luke says, leaving the room.

3rd POV

"I don't like this." Says a voice, clearly masculine.

"Relax, Glace." Says another voice.

"How am I supposed to relax when there's a group of God-tiers plotting to destroy the hierarchy, Volcan!?" Glace exclaims.

"By realizing that these three students have no impact on the world around them yet. And…"

Volcan steps into the moonlight, looking at the house shared by John Doe and Luke Buck. "By remembering that we are two of the most powerful people on this planet." She says calmly.

Bonus

Name: Glace
Ability: ???
Level: 9.3
Physical Description: 6'5", brown hair, blue eyes, black suit pants, black half-moon mask, black trench coat

Name: Volcan
Ability: ???
Level: 9.5
Physical Description: 6'2",  blond hair, golden eyes, black pants, black semi-transparent mask up to nose, black trench coat, black wide-brimmed hat