New Stats

These are all years in the future, at the point in time Claire saw.

John

Profession: Chief of council security

Aura Manipulation - 9.6
John can now not only copy abilities, but also manipulate his aura to replicate any ability that he has an intimate understanding of. He can also hold up to ten copied abilities at any given time.
In addition, he can also solidify his aura, making for a powerful offensive or defensive move, but at the cost of much of his energy. He can also heal himself, using up much more energy than any standard healing ability ever would.

Luke

Profession: Claire's personal bodyguard
Aura Channeling - 9.6
Luke's ability to influence the channeling of auras around him has strengthened to the point of making him able to completely shut down almost any person in the world.
He can use other people's auras to heal them or himself, however, the aura is quickly drained. He can also use other people's auras to strengthen his own and those of his friends, making him virtually unbeatable in a contest of abilities.
His mastery over auras has reached a point where he can temporarily switch other people's auras, swapping their abilities.

Arlo

Profession: Chief of Wellston police
Barrier - 8.8
Arlo's mastery over the size and shape of his barriers has evolved to the point where he can cover almost any object in a barrier strong enough to stand up to immense force. However, he cannot create complex shapes out of his barriers alone, though he can put fairly large spikes on the outside of them. 

Seraphina

Profession: Wellston Headmistress
Time Manipulation - 9.1
After recovering her ability, her mastery over it had suffered immensely from the months she did not have access to it, rendering her slightly weaker than Arlo was at the time. 
She did regain her strength, but she is still nowhere near the level of skill of John and Luke. She has gained the capacity to not only slow and stop time, but speed it up as well. She can also now pause, slow, or hasten time for up to 5 hours to her, as well as influencing it in a radius of up to 100 metres. She can also rewind virtually any injury at a relatively low cost.

Remi

Profession: God-tier council member
Lightning - 7.1
Remi's lightning has become much more powerful, with even a poorly controlled blast being able to incapacitate powerful elite-tiers. She is now able to keep up her lightning shield indefinitely, even while launching arcs of lightning at enemies around her shield. She has also gained the ability to generate a localized emp, shutting down all electronics in a small area.

Blyke 

Profession: Police officer
Energy Beams - 6.7
Blyke is now able to launch a total of 13 beams at once. He has also nearly mastered the ability to stay in the air, and has become so adept at aiming that he can hit an apple from 50 meters away every time. In addition, he can produce an energy shockwave powerful enough to overturn a full cement truck.

Isen

Profession: Head of Wellston school security
Hunter - 6.7
Isen's ability has grown to the point where he can set what he calls 'traps' - basically, anything that enters a certain area that he hasn't given permission to immediately trips an alarm in his mind, telling him exactly where the intruder is. He can also use the traps to subtly intercept and redirect attacks from his opponents. He has also gotten faster and stronger, as well as being able to keep a lock on a person or thing indefinitely, as long as his ability is activated.

Elaine

Profession: Wellston school nurse
Healing - 4.7
Elaine's healing has grown to the point of being able to treat almost any injury, as well as purging the body of anything harmful or foreign, while using very little of her energy.

Adrion

Profession: Elite-tier council member
Forewarn - 3.6
Adrion's ability increases his reflexes and strength by alerting him to dangers before they happen. He has gained the capacity to feel any harm coming to not only himself, but also those he cares a great deal about.

Claire

Profession: Mid-tier council member
Clairvoyance - 3.1 
Claire's ability gives her visions of the future from time to time. She is now able to force her visions to last longer, as well as replay the most recent vision, gaining a deeper understanding of what she sees.

I'll write out a handful of bouts between some of the group members with their new stats.