Movie Night With Yours Truly

I could feel him coming closer; the pull grew stronger and as he stood in front of the door, I winced softly. Kilyan threw me a look but went to open the door when the bell rang.

"What's up man?" He said, way too cheery for my liking but Lucifer's voice sent shivers down my back as he answered in his deep bass voice.

"Nothing much, just wondering why my best friend drags me to a movie night with the fairy." He'd been walking towards the couch where I was sitting and leaned in close as he said the last word. His lips grazed my ear and I couldn't help it as I brought my hand up to keep his face next to mine. I turned around and saw his eyes wide, staring at me. The most amazing green I had ever seen but I pulled away quickly and slapped him across the face.

"Keep your distance, puppy." I spat and turned back facing the window where snow was slowly falling, coating the ground, trees and cars in a layer of white. Kilyan and Lucifer went to the kitchen and I pushed up from the couch to walk over to the window. It was already dark but you could see the snow in the yellow light of the streetlamp and I was glad when my phone rang.

"Lukeyyyyy~ Where are you?" I sang into the phone.

"Outside in your car. Come and open the door quickly so I don't have to freeze to death before I have the chance to cie a warmer but equally as torturous death." He drawled and I laughed but ran to the door adn swung it open. Quick as a wolf he was inside and the door closed behind him. There was snow in his dark hair, which made him look incredibly cute, but it was quickly melting in the warm house.

"Kilyan! We're all here. Let's get this started." I shouted enthusiastically, trying to forget about the fact that the devil was here too. 

-

"I am not going to watch Mean Girls." Lucifer glared at me.

"But it's such a good movie." I whined and gave him the puppy eyes.

"Guys.." Kilyan tried but Lucifer wouldn't budge.

"No, it's such a girly film." He drawled and challenged me.

"Girly? Fine I admit that it is, but it's so good! It's a must-see! And you've never seen it, so really you should-"

"No." He was smirking, the devil; I growled and glared at him.

"What about The Hobbit, guys?" Luke whispered.

"That is a great idea." Kilyan agreed enthusiastically and I watched as Luke blushed soon followed by Kilyan as he noticed what he'd done. "I mean, The Hobbit is a really good movie and you loved the book, Eddie." I grumbled but had to agree. I loved the book, it was an amazing read and Tolkien was one of my favourite writers ever, I hadn't seen the movies yet though and I didn't even know why, it just hadn't happened.

"Okay fine." I rolled my eyes but grinned. 

"Dibs on the couch!" Lucifer and I shouted at the same time, I shot him a glare and we sprinted up the stairs together, racing to Kilyan's room and plopping down on the coach at the same time. Luke and Kilyan followed soon after and since Lucifer and I were too stubborn to move, they had to sit down on the love-seat together. I saw Luke send me a desperate look but a the same time he gestured for me to read his thoughts. I frowned but did.

Are you okay, sitting with him? I hate you for making me sit with him by the way. Just so you know. Now get lost. 

I chuckled but grew serious and nodded; I think I was okay with sitting next to him. We had a bit more space between us than Lukyan anyway. I shrugged and placed a bowl of salty popcorn between us.