When Snowed In With The Devil

I sat up abruptly as I woke up, checking my surroundings until I remembered I was in Kilyan's room. I pushed myself off the couch and stretched, looking at the bed I saw Kilyan and Luke still fast asleep. As quickly as I could I whipped out my phone again to take a picture. I felt like such a creep but I'd need evidence that this happened before they both started denying it: Luke snuggled up against Kilyan, who had his arms wrapped around my best friend in a very possessive manner. Luke had his arm thrown over Kilyan's abdomen while his face was buried in my cousin's chest and it was the cutest and most cliché thing I had seen in my life so far. I almost squealed very fan-girl like, but kept it in as I snuck out of the room. I knew there was a bathroom down the hall but I didn't have any clothes to change into, so I just trudged down the stairs to the kitchen. 
Kilyan's parents were away on pack business so the house was empty and the eerily silence was only broken by the kettle when I turned it on to make some tea. As I was pouring it, I felt Lucifer come towards the kitchen and ultimately me. I didn't have to hear his footsteps or see him, my wolf's pull towards her mate was growing stronger until I winced again, which I seemed to do a lot lately. 

"Morning, Eddie." I almost dropped my mug when I heard his sexy morning voice and that topped with the fact that he'd called me Eddie... You get the picture. 

"Morning. Tea?" I tried to sound as normal as possible but felt like my voice went about an octave higher when I spoke. 

"Sure, thanks." He grumbled and slumped down on the high chair that stood at the kitchen "bar". "How was your sleep?" He went on and when I turned around I could see he'd had a shower by his wet hair.

"Good, I guess. I fell asleep on Kilyan's couch." I laughed and placed the mug in front of him. He finally lifted his head and looked me over. I straightened up and tried not to blush when his eyes finally met mine.

"You want a shower?" He asked but I could tell he wasn't trying to be mean, which was definitely a first.

"Well, yes, but I have no clothes to change into so I'm just gonna have to wait until-"

"You can wear some of mine." He interrupted me and I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Wh-what?" I spluttered.

"I have some spares over here since I basically live here what with pack business and beta training and all that. I'm sure I can spare a pair of sweats and a shirt." He mumbled into his tea. I knew he didn't only "basically" live here. He did live here; his parents had died in the big wolf killings ten years ago and ever since then he hadn't gone back to his "home".

"That'd be... very nice, thank you." I said slowly still trying to comprehend what was happening and why he was being so nice. I mean I knew we were mates, but... he sure hadn't shown any inclination of kindness to me before due to that reason. He abandoned his mug and stood up, motioning for me to follow him. I left my mug with his and did exactly that. His room was... well. I couldn't say what I expected because I hadn't really known what to expect. Kilyan's room was all earth tones, dark browns and greens with his sports trophies and medals everywhere and maybe ten books in total. Lucian's room was... no it was not red, as you'd expect the devil's quarters to be, but it was painted white, with dark wooden furniture and blues everywhere. His bookshelf filled one of the walls and was full of books, ranging from big, bulky and old ones, to slimmer editions. His walls were as bare as Kilyan's except for a picture of him with his parents, a picture of his parents on their wedding day and... which surprised me the most a picture of Kilyan, him and myself. Kilyan and I must've been 4 which would've made him 6 at the time and we were grinning into the camera, Lucifer was missing a front tooth and had me in a headlock, but I looked happy for a change. I stepped closer to the pictures and could feel his eyes on me so I turned back quickly to see him standing there with the promised pair of sweats, a shirt and a towel as well. 
"You can use my room to change after if you want... you know if the sleeping beauties decide to wake up and want the bathroom." He sent me a lopsided smile, shoved the things into my arms and almost fled his room as if a bunch of warlocks was after him. I frowned but couldn't keep the smile off my face as I left his room and entered the bathroom to shower.