- Memory Loss Pt.2 - Odell Beckham Jr -

————

————

"Hey," Odell greeted Y/N as he entered the living room he and her shared. Their relationship had been confusing over the last couple weeks, they weren't doing a lot of romantic things, but they both decided that they wanted to make their relationship work. It would just take Odell a little longer to start remembering things again.

Y/N smiled at him as he sat down, "So, to speed up my memory. I started to read some articles," Odell told her.

Odell looked up at her with guilt on his face, "And, I found and article with the headline 'Odell Beckham Jr. cheats on internet babe Y/N,"

"Is that true?" He asked lowly as he twiddled his fingers. Y/N took a deep breathe and nodded her head.

"Two years ago," Y/N informed him, "Thousands of people tweeted me the photo of you and a woman kissing at a club."

Odell looked down in shame, "Did I make it up to you?"

"I'll be honest with you," Y/N looked at him, "You gave me a half-ass sorry and you forgot about it."

Odell thought for a minute before he got up from his spot on the couch and leaned over and hugged Y/N. "I'm so damn sorry," Odell kissed her cheek, "You didn't deserve that. And I promise, it ain't gonna happen again."

"I believe you," Y/N smiled into his shoulder.

————
word count : 241