Chapter 2

"Rosie Reid and Draco Malfoy!"

Rosie stands up and slowly makes her way to the front. Her hands were shaking with fear. She had never had a boyfriend before and she didn't even know Draco very well!

She awkwardly stands next to Draco as the other couples were being called out.

"Now, all of you have your own rooms to share with your significant other! You will find your names on the door that is your room!" The headmistress says.

"Thank you to all the other students that had to wait in the hall! All your schedules will be handed out tomorrow at breakfast! Goodnight students." The headmistress smiles and everyone gets up to go back to their dorms or find their rooms.

"Hey..uh lets go find our room." Draco mumbles and starts to walk out the great hall. You follow him and walk next to him in awkward silence.

After looking around for your room for a couple of minutes, you finally found a room that said 'Rosie and Draco Malfoy.'

Rosie gulps and the key to the door was in an envelope in the mini letter box next to the door.

Rosie opens the envelope and unlocks the door with the key.

The door opens to reveal a small apartment type room inside. Inside there was a small living room, a kitchen and a master bedroom. In the master bedroom there was a huge luxury bathroom with a bathtub and a walk in shower.

"There is only one bedroom, I'll sleep on the sofa." You say.

"No, we can both sleep in the bed, it's big enough." Draco says awkwardly. Rosie nods and picks up her trunk that was in the bedroom and opens it to get her pjs out to sleep in.

Draco finds himself on the couch in their small living room and reads a book.

'How did we all end up in this situation?' He asks himself.

Rosie changes and brushes her teeth in the bathroom before turning the light off and getting into the comfy bed. She faces away from the side Draco was sleeping on and shuts her eyes tightly.

It was going to be a tough night to get some sleep.

When Rosie was half asleep, Draco came into the room and got changed, getting into the bed next to her and also facing away from his future wife.

The next morning, Rosie felt arms around her waist. She dismissed it for a second before waking up instantly and going to the bathroom.

Draco smiled, he had been awake for ages and wrapped his around around the girl purposely.

Rosie got dressed for school and walked out the bathroom to see Draco dressed as-well. They both headed down to the great hall for some breakfast. They both said goodbye to each other before going to their house tables.

Rosie saw Marilyn there waiting for her to get there.

Rosie sits down next to her and almost instantly Marilyn is holding both her shoulders.

"Rosie! How are you? Are you alright?" She asks.

You laugh and nod.

"I'm fine Mar don't worry! How was last night?" Rosie asks.

"It was fine, me and Ben almost instantly clicked!" She smiles.

You smile and pat her on the shoulder.

"Good for you Mar." Rosie says.

"Good morning ladies, I have your class timetables and some extra things for you to take because of the marriage law. Everything is explained on the sheet." Professor Flitwick smiles before walking off.

Rosie smiles at him and looks at her timetable.

Marilyn looks over her shoulder.

"It looks like we are in mostly all of the same classes!" Marilyn squeals. Rosie giggles and nods. Then she opens the piece of parchment Professor Flitwick gave her. It read..

Dear student

You have now been paired up with your husband/wife.
In two years time if you do not want to be together anymore, you may file for a divorce. Until then it is illegal.

Rules:

1. You must have at least ONE child before the two years is over. This is to increase the population of the wizarding world.

2. Cheating on your partner is forbidden in the relationship like any other relationship.

3. Your wedding is up to you, you must get married within one year or there will be consequences!

Those are all the rules
Thank you

The Ministry of Magic.