Chapter 12

This is the dress Rosie chooses :)

———

It was a week before Rosie and Draco's wedding.

It was the Easter holidays and Rosie had invited Jasmine and Marilyn to wedding dress shopping. Along with Rosie's aunt Clara.

Rosie was currently trying on her 3rd wedding dress.

"So, what do you think?" Rosie asks.

"It's very.....frilly." Jasmine says. The dress had lots of frills and it was very puffy.

"I don't think it's your style Rosie, maybe look around for dresses that are your style." Aunt Clara smiles.

Rosie nods and changes out of her dress before looking around the shop.

She looks around for a bit. There are so many beautiful dresses but she sees one that's her style.

It's a simple but her style! (The dress is above)

It's a little frilly but she didn't mind that. It had beautiful patterns and it was the right dress for her.

"Aunt Clara, guys! I think this is the one." Rosie says. They all rush over and see the dress.

"How about you try it on?" Jasmine says. Rosie nods and goes to the dressing room to try it on.

After Rosie gets into the dress, she goes outside to show the others.

"So? How does it look?" Rosie asks and looks in the mirror.

"You look beautiful!" Marilyn says smiling.

"Really?" Rosie asks.

"Yeah! Trust me Rosie, you look beautiful in that dress." Aunt Clara smiles.

"Sorry I'm late!" Rosie looks to the side where the door is to see her dad.

"Dad!" Rosie smiles and hugs her dad.

"You look beautiful!" Rosie's dad says smiling.

"I got some money out of our family vault so I'll pay for your dress." He smiles.

"Aw thank you dad!" Rosie says almost bursting into tears.

"Aw don't cry Rosie." Marilyn says hugging Rosie. Rosie smiles.

"Now we have lots to buy! We need the bridesmaid dresses and all the accessories! Now Rosie go change out the dress!" Aunt Clara smiles. Rosie laughs and goes to change.

After the dress was paid for, Rosie's dad took the dress home so it wouldn't crease or anything.

After a day of shopping. Rosie apparated home and sat down on sofa.

"Rosie? Can you come help me with dinner?"

Rosie stands up to go and help her dad. She walks into the kitchen to see her and and someone else.

"Draco?"