Chapter 14

Ok hi, so after this chapter I'm gonna try make the chapters more longer like 400+ words because at the moment the chapters are so short and end at 200ish words.

——

"That's ok right? We share a bed at Hogwarts Rosie." Draco chuckles. Rosie blushes.

"Yeah but my bed is a single bed!" She says blushing even more red.

Draco nods and smiles.

"I guess I'm gonna get ready for bed." Draco says and leaves the room to get changed in the bathroom.

Rosie quickly gets her pjs out and changes before he comes back.

She doesn't realise she is taking that long until the door opens and she freaks out, hiding her exposed chest with her pj top.

"Draco!" She shrieks.

"Holy shit!" He says, now in the room with his clothes in his hand. He was only in his boxers.

"Ok, um...Draco? Can you turn around?" Rosie says blushing

"Sure." He smiles awkwardly before turning around to face the wall.

She quickly shoves her top over her head and tells Draco he can turn around now.

"I'm going to brush my teeth." She says and heads out the room.

Once she brushed her teeth, she goes downstairs to put a blanket on her dad and kisses his head before going back up to her room to see Draco in her bed.

She smiles before turning her muggle lamp off and getting into the small bed next to Draco.

Draco turns around and hesitantly wraps his arms around the fragile girl.

He did something that Rosie didn't think he'd do till their wedding day.

He kissed her.