Chapter 11

Rosie smiles in a friendly way at Daniel before walking off to her and Draco's shared room.

Draco witnessed the whole thing and followed Daniel. When he caught up to him, he yanks Daniel by the shoulder and turns him around to face Draco.

Draco was towering over him.

"What do you think your doing? Flirting with Rosie?" He snaps.

"Well she's single isn't she and she's hot, well she has a hot body look at her ass." He smirks. Draco got even more pissed.

Daniels smirk soon faded. Draco grabs him by the collar.

"Don't you dare say that about MY Rosie. She's taken, in fact I'm her future husband so stay the fuck away and leave US, especially Rosie alone!" He says and then punches Daniel in the face.

Draco then proceeded to go back to his shared room. He opened the door to see Rosie on the sofa reading. She looks up at Draco and immediately stands up.

Draco pulls her into a hug. Since Rosie was quite small, Draco wrapped his arms around the petite girl. Rosie buried her face in his chest.

"What's wrong Draco?" She asks.

"I was just annoyed that someone else was flirting with you, I told him to stay away but I just don't want anyone touching what's mine." He sighs. Rosie blushes. She needed to still get used to the fact that she was going to be Draco's wife now.

"It's okay Draco, I thought he was just trying to be friendly." Rosie mumbles.

She lets go of Draco's embrace and sits down at the small dining table. On the dining table were a couple of textbooks, some parchment and wedding documents.

"Our w-wedding is soon." Rosie says blushing and looking at the paperwork.

"Yeah, only a few months away, eh?" Draco smiles.

"Yeah, only a couple months away."

——

I'm sorry this chapter is so bad 😖