Chapter 13

"Draco?"

"Hey Rosie." He smiles. Rosie smiles and hugs Draco before going to chop up some vegetables for dinner.

"So how are your parents Draco? Are they coming to our wedding in a couple of days?"

"They are doing great, mother is definitely coming but I'm not sure about father." He sighs.

Rosie nods and smiles.

"Well I'm happy your here now, it was quite a surprise!" She says.

"Yeah, since the wedding is in 2 days, I though I'd come see you." He blushes. Rosie smiles.

"Alright you two, I've finished up dinner! I'm sure you could help set up the table or something." Rosie's dad says. Rosie nods and sets up the table.

Draco pours some drinks and sits down at the table.

"What are we having dad?"

"We are having spaghetti with vegetables." Rosie's dad says putting the plates filled with spaghetti on the table.

Rosie smiles and thanks her dad before eating some of the spaghetti.

"This is delicious!" Draco says. Rosie's dad smiles before starting to eat himself.

In the evening, they all agreed on watching a muggle movie that Rosie's dad picked.

It was called 'The Little Mermaid'

They all sat down on the sofa, occasionally eating popcorn from the bowl that was placed on the coffee table in front of them.

When the movie finished, Rosie's dad was asleep. Rosie smiled and took Draco upstairs.

"So are you going home?" She asks.

"N-no, I thought I'd stay the night since it's quite late now." He says.

Rosie nods.

"Since we don't have any spare bedrooms, your gonna have to sleep with me."

——

These chapters are really short because I try to leave them on a cliff hanger oof-