Chapter 6

thank you so much for all the lovely comments I get on the book ❤️

[I have seen some comments about Scorpius because Rosie and Draco were talking about baby names. Scorpius is going to have an older sibling and maybe some younger siblings. Your gonna have to find out later on in the story 😏]

——

After the holidays, Rosie and Draco had gone back to Hogwarts.

They didn't really speak that much in the couple of weeks that they were back at school.

Rosie figures out that it was because they were studying for exams or they just didn't have enough time for each other.

One night Rosie and Draco were both sitting on the sofa next to eat other near the fire.

Draco was finishing off his homework whereas Rosie was reading a book she had found in her trunk.

"Draco?" She says.

"Yes Rosie?" He asks.

"D-do you think we should maybe start playing our um w-wedding?" She asks, trying not to make eye contact with Draco as he was now looking at her.

"I guess we should start planning our wedding I suppose, we are supposed to have had a wedding soon." He sighs.

Rosie nods.

"Since it's February, maybe we c-could have an April wedding? I know is only two months till April but I've always wanted to have an April wedding." Rosie blushes.

Draco smiles.

"I can get that arranged." He says and pulls Rosie close.

Her cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

"Why are you so red?" He asks.

"B-because you've never properly m-me before." She says.

Draco smiles at her cuteness.

"Well, I'm gonna head to bed. Are you going to sleep?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm a minute, I'm gonna tidy up first." She says, referring to the piles of books and parchment on the coffee table infront of them.

Draco smiles and heads up the spiral stairs and into their room.

——

Sorry if this chapter is a bit short, I was going to add more but I felt the the bit I wrote was better as a separate chapter <3