Chapter 17

Thank you for 3k reads :D

——

The doors open and everyone stands up, smiling at Rosie. Rosie smiles and holds onto her dad's arm.

"It's okay to be nervous, don't worry Rosie." Her dad whispers. Rosie nods.

She looks up at Draco who is smiling at her.

"Please take care of my daughter, I know that you two were pressured into this but I am sure you two will be a great married couple." Rosie's father smiles.

Rosie thanks her dad and he hands Rosie's bouquet of flowers to Marilyn.

Draco takes Rosie's hand and leads her up to where the priest is.

"As the law clearly states you have to get married, I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

Everyone cheers.

"You may kiss the bride if you wish."

Draco smiles. Rosie nods and he leans down to give her a sweet peck on the lips.

She smiles at him and kisses him on the cheek before he takes her hand and leads her down the isle and away from the crowd.

After was the mini party was simple. There was cake for everyone and everyone had a good time.

Now it was time to go to Wales. Your suitcases were waiting in another room.

Rosie quickly gets changed into another, simpler dress before going into the other room with the suitcases. She sees Draco, waiting with his suitcase. He smiles when Rosie comes in the room and hugs her tightly.

She gasps and hugs him back.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Y-yeah." She says. Everyone comes in to say goodbye before Draco takes Rosie's hand and apperates them both to the small cottage in Wales where they were staying for their honeymoon.

Rosie gasps in awe. Draco chuckles and leads her in with the suitcases.

It was a one bedroom home with one bathroom. It had a small living room attached to the kitchen and a small garden overlooking the sea.

"My parents brought this place for our honeymoon." Draco says.

She smiles and looks around.

"It's beautiful Draco." She says.

Draco smiles and puts the suitcases down.

"I know, tomorrow I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach for the day?" He asks.

Rosie nods.

"I'd love to Dray."