Chapter 15

He kissed her.

He actually kissed her. Rosie couldn't believe what was happening right now.

She just had her first kiss.

Rosie breaks the kiss and puts her forehead against Draco's.

"Goodnight Draco." She smiles.

"Night Rosie." He says and kisses her forehead before closing his eyes, letting sleep take over him.

The next morning, Rosie was woken up to the birds chirping outside the window and being squished against something warm.

She turns around to see Draco snoring quietly.

She silently giggles before lightly kissing his cheek and getting out of bed.

She gets changed and brushes her teeth before going downstairs to see if her father was up yet.

Surprisingly he was.

"Good morning dad! Your usually not up this early." Rosie says, walking to the muggle machine which made coffee and started to pour the left over coffee from the pot.

"Good morning, sweetie! Well I figured you and Draco would like something to eat, so since I haven't seen my daughter since I met your future husband, I figured I'd make pancakes for everyone." He smiles.

Rosie nods and hands a cup of steaming coffee to her dad who was cooking pancakes on the stove.

"I'm going to see if Draco is up." Rosie says before taking two cups of coffee upstairs to her room.

She quietly opens the door and checks if Draco is awake. He wasn't. Rosie giggles silently and puts the mugs of coffee down before sitting on the bed and brushing some of his hair out his face.

"Draco...wake up!" Rosie says. He groans before opening his eyes slightly. He smiles and lazily reaches forward and puts his arms around Rosie before pulling her into a hug.

She gasps and wraps her arms around him awkwardly.

"G-good morning." She squeaks.

"Good morning Rosie." He smiles and kisses her forehead.

"I made coffee..do you want some?" She asks. Draco nods. She gets up and hands Draco the coffee. He thanks her and sits up to Drink the coffee.

Rosie gets her own mug and sits next to him.

"Have you ever thought what is going to happen in the future?" He asks.

Rosie nods.

"All the time Draco, it's a little scary thinking about how soon we are going to be married and we are going to have to have a child." She gulps. Draco's face goes pale.

"I forgot about the child part. But I'm excited to know what the future holds for us.

"Yeah, meet too."