Chapter 18

The whole night, Rosie was tossing and turning in bed. She couldn't sleep. She'd never been anywhere except her village and Hogwarts.

Getting sleep at Hogwarts was challenging enough.

"Rosie?? What are you doing up?" Draco murmurs.

Rosie turns around and looks at Draco who barely has his eyes open and his abs on full display.

"Rosie? Eyes up here!" He smirks. Rosie blushes. Every time they slept next to each other, he would always wear a top, but now he's shirtless. 

"O-oh well I can't really sleep, I've never really been anywhere except Hogwarts and Home." She admits.

Draco nods and pulls her into a hug.

"It's okay Rosie, I'm sure you will love it here in Wales. It's probably because your home sick." He says.

Rosie nods and blushes. Her face was buried in his shirtless chest.

She suddenly becomes tired.

"Goodnight Dray." She says.

"Goodnight Rosie, sleep well." He smiles and kisses her head.

She smiles and then closes her eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

——

"Draco? Wake up!" Rosie says, shaking him lightly. He groans and grabs Rosie by the waist and pulls her on top of him. She squeals and puts her hands awkwardly on the sides on Draco's face.

"Good morning Rosie." He says, opening his eyes.

"G-good morning Draco." Rosie says.

He smiles and kisses her cheek.

Rosie's cheeks go a bright red before she lifts herself off Draco and gets out of bed.

Draco whines.

"Rosieeee? Stayyyyy!" He whines.

Rosie laughs, still blushing.

"I'm going to brush my teeth and make pancakes." She says, going into the bathroom.

Draco sighs before getting up himself to brush his teeth.

——

Sorry this chapter is really short & boring. I am really busy with school atm so I'm trying my best to update <3