Chapter 4

After class, Rosie made her way up to her and Draco's shared room. She opened the door to find Draco sat on the sofa, probably waiting for her.

"Rosie? Come sit." He asks. Rosie nods and puts down her bag before sitting next to him.

"What's wrong Draco?" She asks.

"My parents. They want to meet you." He says, looking down at floor.

"What's wrong with that Draco? You seem sad." Rosie says, confused.

"It's just that none of the people I've dated has ever met my parents before." He says.

Rosie blushes. She needed to get used to the fact that they were a couple now.

"It's alright Draco. Don't worry about it. When are we going to see them?" Rosie asks.

"The Christmas holidays. I told my mother that we would stay for two nights." He says.

"Okay, that's not that bad Draco, I'm sure your parents are lovely." Rosie reassures him.

"They aren't good people. Well my father is on house arrest but my mother is nice." He admits. Rosie hesitantly puts her arms around his waist.

"It's gonna be okay Draco, don't worry about it too much."

The next couple of weeks went by in a blur. Rosie and Draco got closer and learned a lot about each other and it became less awkward.

Soon it was the end of term and you and Draco had packed your trunks and boarded the Hogwarts Express.

As soon as they arrived, Rosie and Draco got off the train and looked around for Draco's mother.

Soon a woman who looked a lot like Draco came towards them both and she hugged Draco.

"Hello Draco, how have you been?" She asks.

"I've been good mother, this is Rosie." Draco says.

Draco's mother smiles at Rosie before pulling her into a hug.

"Hello dear, it's very nice to meet you, Draco has told me a lot about you." She smiles.

Rosie smiles at the woman and nods.

Soon they arrived at Malfoy manor and the house elves took their luggage elsewhere.

"I'm sure you two will sleep in your room Draco, am I correct?" Draco's mother asks.

"Yes mother." He smiles.

"Good, dinner is in two hours. I'll get a house elf to come and get you."

Draco's mother leaves and Rosie follows Draco up to his room.

"This is my room." He says and he opens a door to a huge room with a king size bed. The walls were painted green and had slytherin posters around.

"Nice room." Rosie smiles at him.

"Thanks." He smiles back.

"I'm gonna take a shower before dinner." Rosie says before opening her trunk to get her shampoo and that out.

"Alright I'll be downstairs." Draco says.

Twenty minutes later Rosie comes out the shower in a towel to see Draco on the bed.

Rosie shrieks and Draco instantly looks up.

"That's one nice view." He smirks. Rosie rolls her eyes and gets out some clothes to wear and goes back in the bathroom to change.

She comes out the bathroom and sits down on the bed next to Draco.

"My father is on house arrest and he's gonna be at dinner so I'm sorry if he disrespects you."

"It's alright." She smiles and lays on the bed.

"I wonder what our future is gonna be like with the law and that." Draco says, lying down next to her.

"Yeah, we have to get married this year and we are only young." Rosie sighs.

"And you have to get pregnant." Draco smirks.

"I know, can we name the baby James if it's a boy?" She sighs.

"Why James? How about Jacob?"

"Seriously Jacob?" Draco says, lifting an eyebrow. Rosie giggles.

"Jacob Malfoy."