Chapter 5

"Don't worry Rose, I'll be by your side the whole time." Draco says, taking Rosie's arm and leading her to dinner.

Dinner wasn't that bad, Draco's father wasn't too harsh on her and this made Draco happy even if he didn't know Rosie that much even if he got to know her a little bit.

After dinner, Draco and Rosie headed upstairs to go to sleep.

"Don't worry about sharing the bed, I'll sleep on the sofa." Rosie says, getting a blanket from her trunk and putting it on the sofa in Draco's room.

"No, your the guest at my house, I should sleep on the sofa." He says.

"H-how about we both just share the bed?" Rosie blushes. Draco sighs and nods.

After they got ready for bed, Rosie and Draco quickly said their good nights before facing away from each other.

"Rose? Would you like to go to Hogsmede tomorrow?" Draco asks.

Rosie blushes a bit and turns around.

"Sure why not." She smiles before closing her eyes and dozing off to sleep.

The next morning, Draco woke up to find Rosie hugging him tightly. He blushed slightly before going to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"I can't be catching feelings for this girl already? Most girls only like me for money." He sighs. "She wouldn't like me back, we were forced together. If this law never happened, I wouldn't have even known her." He says before getting ready for the day.

Rosie wakes up to find herself in an empty bed.

She hears Draco in the bathroom so she quickly gets some clothes out and changes before Draco came out the bathroom.

"Good morning Rosie." Draco says walking out the bathroom.

"O-oh hello Draco!" Rosie says, spraying some of her rose scented perfume that she brought on her.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Almost! I just need to brush my hair and my teeth." She smiles before going into the bathroom to finish off her morning routine.

"Now are you ready?" Draco asks, chuckling.

"Yup! I'm ready!" She smiles before taking Draco's arm and walking happily down the stairs.

"Hello Mrs Malfoy!" Rosie smiles.

"Good morning dear. Draco? Aren't you two staying for breakfast?" She asks.

"No mother, we are going out for the day to Hogsmede. We will probably have something to eat there." He smiles and hugs his mother.

Rosie and Draco put their scarf and coats on before leaving the house.

Draco's mother smiles and shakes her head before going off into the kitchen.

Rosie and Draco apparated abd ended up just outside Hogsmede.

"So why are we here?" Rosie asks.

"I thought we could get butterbeer and kinda get to know each other?" He says, smiling.

"So kinda like a date?" Rosie blushes.

"I mean if you wanna call it that then sure." He laughs.

Rosie smiles and pushes him playfully before they both start walking to get butterbeer.

They enter the pub and find a cozy place in the corner to sit.

"I'll go get some butterbeer." Draco says before going to order some.

Rosie sits down and looks out the window.

She wondered how much alike in a way her and Draco were but also quite different to one another.

She was a Ravenclaw and he was a Slytherin.

"I got two butterbeers." He smiles.

"Thank you." She smiles and drinks some of the butterbeer. She loved butterbeer but she always found it a little too sweet for her liking.

After they had butterbeers, they took a walk around Hogsmede.

"Look it's the shrieking shack!" Draco pointed at the old house.

Rosie nodded.

"It's peaceful." She says smiling.

"Yeah, I like it." He smiles.

"It's much better then a noisy classroom." She giggles.

"I guess so." He smiles.