Chapter 16

"Rosie, Draco! Breakfast is ready!"

Rosie and Draco both get up and walk down stairs to see three plates of delicious pancakes waiting.

They both smile before sitting down and eating them.

"So the wedding is in less than a week, how are you two feeling?"

Rosie looks at Draco and smiles.

"I'm actually quite nervous but I'm excited because on the honeymoon we are going to Wales!" Rosie exclaims.

Since they both knew school was going to start again so instead of going abroad, they were going to a small cottage on the beach in Wales.

"I remember going to Wales when you were younger Rosie! It was when me and your moth-,"

Rosie's father stops and frowns. Rosie stops eating and takes her fathers hand. He smiles before changing the topic.

* The day of the wedding *

"Rosie! You look beautiful." Marilyn says, coming behind Rosie and looking at her through the mirror.

Rosie had just got changed into her wedding dress. Hair and makeup was going to be done next.

Two people came into the room. One was a makeup artist and the other was a hair stylist.

Rosie sat down on the chair that was facing the vanity in the room.

The makeup artist applied some natural makeup on Rosie, they had put light blue eyeshadow on her eyes and some blush with some natural coloured lipstick.

Next was her hair. The hair stylist put her hair in a half up, half down style and then put her veil on her hair for her.

She thanked them and slowly stood up.

"It's almost time!" Jasmine said coming into the room.

Jasmine and Marilyn were her bridesmaids.

Next her dad came in with a little girl. It was the flower girl, Rosie's cousin.

Rosie smiled at the both of them.

"Okay the wedding starts soon, we need to get to the entrance of the chapel without anyone seeing you. Everyone has just been seated so I think we will be fine."

Rosie nods at her dad.

Marilyn hands Rosie her bouquet of flowers, roses to be exact.

Her dad put her cousin down and he took her hand and led her to the entrance of the chapel.

Jasmine took hold of Rosie's cousin's hand behind them.

Soon they were are the entrance of the chapel. The huge doors separating Rosie from Draco. She was nervous but excited.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes"