Chapter 10

Today Rosie and Draco had a full day of classes. Rosie got up, did her morning routine and met Jasmine in the hall near the great hall. They both grabbed breakfast at the Ravenclaw table, some Ravenclaws looked at Jasmine like she was evil but she didn't mind one bit since she knew that it was bound to happen anyway.

Marilyn soon found the two girls at the Ravenclaw table and sat down with them.

"Hey Jasmine! Long time no see." She smiles at the shy Slytherin girl.

"Yeah, you two Marilyn." She smiles before biting into some toast.

Rosie was surprisingly quiet the whole time until they were walking to History of Magic.

"Hey guys? Are you having weddings?" She asks.

"Me and Blaise are planning to have one later on in the year like in July." Jasmine says. Rosie nods and sighs.

"What about you Mar?" She asks.

"We've decided not to have a wedding, since my family is quite short on money, I said it was best if we didn't have one. But at least we have proof we are married with the certificates." She sighs.

"What about you Rosie? Are you having a wedding?" Jasmine asks.

"Yeah, we said we would have our wedding in April and I've already asked Mar but will you be another bridesmaid at my wedding?" Rosie asks Jasmine.

"Of course!" She smiles and hugs Rosie. Rosie smiles and hugs her back.

"I guess you are going to have to go wedding dress shopping before the wedding." Marilyn states.

"Yeah, I guess since my mother isn't around I'm gonna take my aunt Clara with me, I was wondering if you girls want to come too?" She asks.

"Of course!" Both of them say and laugh as they just realised they said the same thing.

All three of them enter the classroom, Rosie waves at the two before she sits down next to her partner. His name was Daniel, he had brown curly hair and blue eyes. He smiles at Rosie and Rosie smiles at him back before she took out her things she needed for the class.

Draco came in late as usual. Professor Binns told him off for being late and he sat down behind you.

He smiled at Rosie since she was looking at him, she blushed and quickly turned around. He chuckled before listening to the Professor.

"Alright! For the rest of this double period of history, you will work with you partner on a project! This project will be based on what you have learned this year. This will help with studying as it will have all the information you need! Good luck! You have 1 and a half hours!" Professor Binns says.

Rosie turns to her partner.

"So I'll get some textbooks and you start the project." She says, getting up to get some textbooks from the back of the room.

"Alright." He smiles and gets to work on the title on the project. Draco frowns at Rosie's partner and gets on with the project. His partner was a boy in Slytherin. He didn't mind that. He was manly focused on Rosie.

Rosie got 3 textbooks and then sat down next to Daniel.

"Three textbooks?!" He says.

"Yeah, I like to study." She says. He chuckles.

"That's super cute." He says and puts his hand on her shoulder.

Rosie blushes a bit from embarrassment and opens the text book to start the project.

Draco sees the whole act going on and gets jealous. He knew Rosie was trying to ignore the flirting and do the project but he was just mad someone was flirting with her.

Soon it www the end of the lesson and Rosie and Daniel made their way out the lesson.

"So I'll finish the project." She says and adjusts her bag.

"Sure, see you later Rosie." He smiles and kisses her cheek.