How you met

A/n: Note that some of take place in modern time, so just a warning. 

Violet: You met Violet at an inventor's convention; you were looking at one of the displays. It was a gravy train on a small track, when it came to a stop; it poured a little gravy into a small white bowl. When you turned around, you accidentally bumped into her. "I'm so sorry," you apologized. She smiled at you and accepted your apology. When her eyes met yours, you felt an instant connection. "I'm Violet, by the way," she said holding out her hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n," 

Klaus: You worked at a local library as a shelving assistant. One day your boss asked you to work the front desk while he was gone for the rest of the day. Shortly after lunch, a brown-haired boy with big round glasses asked if you could help him find the novel Anna Karenina. You agreed, and you found the book and handed it to him. "Have you ever read Anna Karenina?" he asked. You shook your head, "I have heard that it's a good book though," you smiled. He smiled back at you. "I just realized that I don't even know your name," he chuckled softly. "It's Y/n, Y/n L/n, and you are?" "I'm Klaus Baudelaire," he answered blushing behind his glasses.

Duncan: You met Duncan at a small coffee shop in town, after your order came out, you reached out to grab it but someone grabbed it before you could. "Excuse me, I think you have my coffee, I ordered it with extra cream and sugar," you said. He looked up at you and your eyes met his. He had short brown hair and sparkling brown eyes, your heart felt like it was beating a hundred miles an hour. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I thought this was my black coffee," he apologized handing you your coffee. "It's okay, we all make mistakes," you smiled. "I'm Duncan Quagmire," he smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n L/n,"

Isadora: You were at a local poetry jam, and presented a sonnet that you wrote about your long lost love. It was an emotional piece for you and everyone there felt your pain. Afterward, you were helping yourself to some refreshments, when a girl about your age walked up to you. "I loved your sonnet, I could feel the romantic emotions and your pain, you're a really good poet," she smiled. You started blushing and thanked her. "I'm Isadora, it's a pleasure to meet you," she smiled. "It's nice to meet you too; I'm Y/n,"

Quigley: You were at a bar, celebrating a co-worker's birthday. Your boss had pissed you off yet again, so you took a few shots to ease your frustration. After about five or six shots, you started to feel your problems melt away. A man who looked like he was in his thirties walked up and started flirting with you. "You look very beautiful tonight," he slurred. "Thank you," you smiled. He tried to lean in and kiss you but you pushed him away. "You want to get out of here?" he asked. "No, thank you," you answered.

He got angry and grabbed you by your arm "Dude, get your hands off of her, she said no!" a younger guy shouted stepping in between you two. The drunk walked away and you immediately felt sick to your stomach, and ran to the bathroom. As you emptied the contents of your stomach, you felt someone lift your hair up and gently rub your back. When you were done, you were surprised to discover that it was the handsome stranger who saved you. 

He walked you out of the bar and outside for some fresh air. "Thank you for saving me," you smiled. "Of course, he looked like he was going to take advantage of you," he said. You gently rested your head on his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around the small of your back. "What's your name?" he asked breaking the silence. "It's Y/n L/n, what's yours?" you asked looking up at him. "Quigley, Quigley Quagmire,"

Esme: You were walking down 667 Dark Avenue, looking for something good to eat. You wanted to find someplace that was in. Then, pastel pink lights caught your eye, and you saw the line at Café Salmonella. You got in line and waited for nearly an hour. "Café Salmonella is the innest restaurant, but I didn't expect it to be this crowded," a young woman whispered to you. You looked up and came face to face with someone who looked very familiar. "Your Esme Gigi Genevieve Squalor, the cities sixth most important financial advisor," you smiled. She gave you a small smile, and nodded, "Yes that's me, but who are you?" she asked. "My name is Y/n L/n, it's a pleasure to meet you,"

Carmelita: You were a new student at Prufrock Preparatory School and had heard about the infamous Carmelita Spats, as you walked back to your dorm after a long day of learning, you kept your eyes open for her. Soon, you heard the sound of tap shoes coming down the hall. "Out of my way Cakesniffers!" a voice yelled. You knew that was Carmelita, you started to quickly walk away. But the sound drew closer to you. "You there!" she said.

You came to a stop and turned around coming to face-to-face with her. "You must be new here, because I don't recognize you, you're not a cakesniffer are you?" she asked. You had no idea what a cakesniffer was, and you didn't want to know, so you shook your head. A grin spread across her face, she grabbed your arm and led you down the hall to her dorm. "Finally, someone here at Prufrock who's not a cakesniffer. What's your name?" she asked. "It's Y/n, Y/n L/n," you answered.

Olaf: You met Olaf at an actor's workshop; you were struggling to become an actress, so a friend signed you up for a workshop to help you. You took a seat next to a young man who had gray hair slicked back and he had one long eyebrow. You didn't know what it was, but something drew you to him. "I'm guessing you're a struggling actor too?" he asked making conversation. "Yeah, my friend signed me up for this class; she said that it might help," you answered. He smiled at you and held out his hand. "I'm Olaf," You shook his hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n,"

Fiona: You and Fiona met at Damocles dock; you were searching for your father who had left the family when you were a baby, as you walked past Damocles dock, a girl with triangle-shaped glasses caught your eye. You thought that she the most beautiful girl you had ever seen. She was with two men, one who had hooks for hands, and the other with a long white beard and a pipe in his mouth. "Excuse me miss, do you think you could help us with something?" the girl asked running up to you.

"Sure, what seems to be the problem?" you asked walking with her to a large submarine in the shape of an octopus. "The hatch seems to be stuck, we've tried opening it, but it won't budge," The man with hooks explained. You had a special talent with this sort of problem. You stepped onto the roof of the submarine and sure enough it was stuck, after a little while, you managed to fix the hatch.

"Thank you so much for your help, what's your name?" the man with the white beard asked. "I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n," you answered. "I'm Captain Widdershins, this is Fernald my stepson, and my stepdaughter Fiona," Fiona smiled at you, and you smiled back at her. "How would you like to join the crew on the Queequeg II?" Captain Widdershins asked. "Yes, I would love to join your crew," you smiled.

Lemony: You met Lemony one night at the theater. That night you were making your debut on stage playing the role of Juliet Capulet. After the show, you bumped into a tall man with short black hair and bangs that were swept to one side. "I love your performance tonight Miss L/n, you played the role of Juliet perfectly," he smiled. You started to wonder how in the world he knew your name, but when you saw a small program in his hand, you started to blush as he lightly planted a kiss on your hand. "My name is Lemony Snicket, and it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance," he smiled. "Mr. Snicket, the pleasure is all mine,"