How they comfort you when you suffer a family tragedy

A/n: Hey guys, before the preference begins I just want to say that if any of you are going through a family tragedy, please feel free to private message me and I can help you through it. It would take me too long to write all ten of them so I only wrote six.

Violet: You were sitting on the couch watching tv when the phone rang, You got up from the couch and picked up the phone, You were surprised to discover that it was your brother who you had not spoken to for a long time. "Hey, It's been a while since we last spoke," you said. You and your brother were not on good terms ever since your parent's divorced. "Y/n, I'm sorry to tell you this but mom passed away in the ICU last night," he said.

Your heart came to a screeching halt and you felt like someone was choking you on the inside. "I thought she was getting better," you said your voice breaking. "No, the cancer progressed rapidly and her body couldn't take it anymore," your brother answered. "Thanks for telling me," you said then you hung up the phone and crumpled up on the floor crying. "Y/n, what's wrong?" Violet asked when she heard your cries.  "My mom died last night," you sobbed as Violet softly embraced you. "Baby, I'm so sorry, we'll get through this together I promise,"  she whispered running her fingers through your hair.

Klaus: You were sitting on the couch crying because you got a phone call saying that your little brother died after a physical altercation with a gang at his high school. You were very close to your little brother and it affected you deeply knowing that the sibling you related to the most, was dead. "Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Klaus asked running to your side. "My brother got killed by a gang at his school," you sobbed burying your face in his chest. Klaus wrapped his arms around you and softly kissed your head.  "I'm so sorry y/n, what can I do to make you feel better?" he asked.

"Can you bring me Addelyn? I want to hold her," you answered. He nodded and walked over to the nursery and brought back your sleeping daughter. When Klaus placed your daughter in your arms you kissed your daughter's head. "Hey baby girl, I just want you to know that I will never let anyone place their hands on you, if they do, your daddy and I will hunt them down," you whispered.  "I will never let anyone hurt our daughter, I promise you Y/n, we will protect her with our lives," he whispered.

Duncan: You and Duncan went out to lunch with a few friends when you got a text from your older sister. You wanted to burst into tears right on the spot when you read the text.

Hey sis, I'm sorry to tell you this, but daddy passed away today. 😢

For the rest of the lunch you did not say a word and it was silent in the car while you were driving home. "Baby, what's wrong? You haven't said anything since lunch," Duncan asked. You didn't say a word but pulled up the text on your phone and showed it to Duncan. "Oh, sweetheart, I'm so sorry," Duncan sighed pulling you into a hug. "Sweetheart, we'll get through this together, I promise," he whispered.

Isadora: You were sitting on the couch reading one of your favorite books when Isadora sat down next to you and sighed. "What's wrong, Isadora?" you asked. "I got a call from your father, he told me that your grandmother had a heart attack last night, she didn't make it, I'm really sorry," she said. 

Your felt your heart start racing a hundred miles an hour and you curled up into a ball and sobbed into your knees. You felt Isadora wrapped her arms around you and wipe your tears away. "I'm so sorry Y/n, I will be there for you every step of the way I promise," she whispered.

Quigley: You and Quigley had gotten intimate together then you heard your phone ring. "I'll answer it later, let's keep going," you said. After you two were done, you looked through your phone and saw you had a voicemail from your brother. "Hey Y/n, it's B/n I want you to know that mom called me and told me that our stepfather has passed away, I know you were close to him I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news," then the voicemail ended and you  threw the sheets over your head.

"Sweetie, who called?" he asked. "My brother, my stepdad has died," you sobbed. You felt Quigley wrap his arms around you and pulled you into a hug." I'm so sorry, I wish there was something that I could do," he whispered. "I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep tonight," you said.  Then, you felt Quigley start to kiss your neck. "I know how to help you fall asleep," he whispered. You looked up at him and got into a heated make out session and went onto round two.

Lemony: You and Lemony were sleeping in for the first time since you had your little boy Caleb, Then you got a phone call from your stepsister who you weren't very close to. "Hello?" you sleepily answered. "Hey Y/n, I'm sorry to wake you, but I have some bad news, mom died today, I'm sorry to tell you this," your sister sobbed. You started sobbing instantly, waking up your husband.

"I gotta plan her funeral hopefully I'll see you there," she sobbed then hung up the phone. "Baby, what's wrong?" Lemony asked. " My mom died today," you sobbed into your husbands bare chest. "I'm so sorry sweetheart, come here," he whispered. You and Lemony embraced each other tightly and let the tears fall.