Prom Klaus Baudelaire x reader

Y/n's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that it was finally the night of senior prom and I was really excited for this night. Klaus had asked me a month before if I wanted to go with him, and of course I said yes! I was putting on the final touches of my makeup and I was imagining the look on Klaus' face when he saw me in my prom dress. 

I slipped on the beautiful dress and I hardly recognized myself...

"Y/n, Klaus is here!" Mom called from downstairs. I slipped on my silver heels and walked downstairs where I saw Klaus standing next to my Mom with a clear box in his hand. "Y/n, You look beautiful," Klaus smiled. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, mom handed me a small clear box that was carrying Klaus' boutonniere. It was a beautiful white rose, I didn't how to put it on him so Mom instructed me how to put it on and when I was done, Klaus slipped a beautiful blue and white corsage onto my wrist.

"Klaus, it's beautiful," I smiled. "Not as beautiful as you," he smiled. Mom practically asked us for lot of prom pictures and I promised her that I would show them to her when we got back. "Have fun you two!" Mom yelled as we walked out the door. We got into Klaus' Lexus and we drove to the prom. This year, they had the prom at this beautiful banquet hall. When we arrived at the prom, Klaus and I got in line to have our picture taken outside.

When we got into the prom I was so excited to dance the night away with Klaus

When we got into the prom I was so excited to dance the night away with Klaus. "So, what do you want to do?" he asked. "Do you want to dance?" I nodded, and grabbed his hand pulling him onto the dance floor.  It was a fast song, but Klaus was a great dancer.

 Afterwards, we met up with Isadora and her date, and we sat together at one of the round tables covered with a large white cloth. "You guys are such a cute couple!" Isadora smiled. "Thanks, you guys are cute together too!" I smiled gently grabbing Klaus' hand from under the table. Then, the music came on for a slow song and I saw Klaus' eyes light up.

"What is it?" I asked. "This is our song, the one we heard at the restaurant on our first date?" I knew what song he was talking about, it was The Night We Met by Lord Huron. "Come on babe, let's dance!" Klaus smiled. We stood up and walked onto the dance floor, and I felt Klaus wrap his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we slowly moved to the beat of the song.

Play the song

I gently rested my head on Klaus's chest as we continued moving around on the dance floor. "Your so beautiful," he whispered. "Your so handsome," I whispered back looking up at him. He smiled at me and started to softly sing the lyrics.

I am not the only traveler

Who has no repaid his debt

I've been searching for a trail to follow again

Take me back to the night we met.

And then I can tell myself

What the hell I'm supposed to do

And  then I can tell myself 

Not to ride along with you.

I had all and then most of you

Some and now none of you

Take me back to the night we met

I don't know what I'm supposed to do

Haunted by the ghost of you.

Oh, take me back to the night we met.

I started smiling and leaned in slowly towards and planted a kiss on his soft lips as the rest of the song played. "I love you Y/n," he whispered when we pulled out of the kiss. "I love you too, Klaus Baudelaire," I smiled leaning in to plant another kiss on his lips.