Your summer family activity

Violet: You and Violet decided to take your children Brandon and Veronica on a picnic. Afterwards, you and your children would run around and play tag. After a few hours of playing games, your children fell asleep. Then, you and Violet would each other close and look at your perfect family. 

Klaus: You and Klaus took your daughter Addelyn to an apple farm and you would pick apples. Addelyn had a good eye for finding  the best apples that looked good enough to eat. Klaus would occasionally drop fun facts about apple farms and your daughter would smile. Afterwards, you  and Klaus would spend your time at home making delicious apple pies for family members. Klaus and your daughter would constantly steal small slices of cinnamon apples. But you would laugh, and you were happy with your family. 

Duncan: You and Duncan would take your children Catherine and Noah to a waterpark. While you were at the park, you and your daughter Catherine would go on the calmer rides like the lazy river and the wave pool. While Duncan and Noah went on the daredevil rides. Eventually, Duncan convinced you to go on one of the wild rides with your children, and you enjoyed it.

Isadora:  You and Isadora would take your son Jack on a camping trip, he held you set up the tents and he helped Isadora build a fire. You tried to tell Isadora that your son was too young, but she convinced you to let Jack help her with the fire. Then the three of you would roast marshmallows for smores and you were surprised at how good they came out. After the sugar left your systems, the three of you would look up at the sky and keep an eye out for shooting stars.

Quigley: You and Quigley took your daughters Eliza and Sophia to watch fireworks. When the firework show started, Sophia would point out all the colors of the fireworks while Eliza sat on her father's lap and buried her face into his chest. He would tell her that fireworks weren't supposed to be scary, and eventually Eliza calmed down and enjoyed watching the fireworks with her sister.

Esme: You and Esme would take your sons Robert and Damon to the pool where you would play with water guns and have water fights. At first, Esme didn't want to get into the pool, but you convinced her to join you and your sons played Marco Polo. Afterwards, you would have a small cookout and have hot dogs and hamburgers.

Carmelita: You and Carmelita loved to spoil your daughter Tia, so you decided to take her to the nail salon where you go mani-pedis and coincidentally, all three of you decided to get different shades of pink. Afterwards you would go out to a fancy restaurant for lunch. When you got home, your daughter fell asleep and you were happy that you and Carmelita had the perfect family.

Olaf: You and Olaf decided to take your daughter on a trip to New York and introduce her to all the fun activities in New York, You took her to a pizza shop where you had the best pizza you ever tasted and then you would go see Hamilton live at the Richard Rodgers Theater. When you came home, You and Olaf made a scrapbook and you filled it with all of the memories you shared with your daughter in New York.

Fiona: Because you spent most of your time in a submarine, you and Fiona would go to the surface with your children Christian and Joan and would check out the different shops on the boardwalk. When you, Fiona and your children got hungry, you stopped at a nice seafood restaurant and you introduced your children to Grouper and Lobster.

Lemony: You and Lemony would take your sons Caleb and Tobias to the movies. But you had trouble deciding which movie you wanted to see. Eventually, the four of you decided on the Disney movie Zootopia. You all shared a big bucket of popcorn but Caleb and Tobias ate most of it but you didn't mind. During the movie, you and Lemony would hold each other close and look back on all the memories you made with your children.