Friday night, Girls night Fiona Widdershins x reader

Y/n's P.O.V.

Fiona and I decided to get out of the Queequeg II and spend some time together on land. When we reached the surface, Fiona and I got ready to go spend some time on the boardwalk. I got ready in my quarters and I picked out a beautiful light purple knee length dress, I knew Fiona was going to love it.

 I got ready in my quarters and I picked out a beautiful light purple knee length dress, I knew Fiona was going to love it

"Y/n, you look beautiful!" Fiona smiled wearing a beautiful light green dress that looked similar to mine.

"You look beautiful too Fiona!" I smiled. It had been a while since I was her in something other than the red Queequeg uniform. I took her hand we got out of the submarine and walked to one of the boardwalk nightclubs.  It was one of those exclusive clubs, but when the bouncer recognized us from the last time we were at the nightclub. "Welcome ladies," he smiled  opening the door.

When we entered the club, we immediately went to the bar and asked for a few shots of tequila. "It's wild tonight," I yelled so Fiona could hear me. "It's a Friday night, most of the bars and nightclubs are packed," she replied taking another shot of tequila. Then, when our favorite songs started playing and I just wanted to get up and dance with Fiona.

"Come on let's dance!" I smiled taking Fiona's arm. I knew that I was a little drunk already but I didn't care. I led Fiona onto the dance floor and we started holding each other close as we started singing and dancing.

Don't call me up,

I'm going out tonight feeling good now you're out of my life

Don't wanna talk about us gotta leave it behind

One drink and your outta my mind

Now now take it up baby I'm on a high

You're alone going out of your mind

When I'm here up in the club,

and I don't wanna talk, so don't call me up.

Fiona cupped my face in her hands and pressed her forehead against mine. "I'm happy that I'm here with you Y/n," she whispered. "Me too," I whispered back. Then, I felt someone bump in me. I turned around and saw someone who I recognized from one of Fiona's stories, it was Klaus Baudelaire.

"Fiona? What are you doing here?" he asked. "Klaus, it's so good to see you," Fiona smiled. Fiona did tell me that she and Klaus had shared a kiss before she went with Count Olaf. But seeing him in person was a whole other story. He was cute, but I couldn't imagine him kissing Fiona, I had a secret crush on Fiona and I was worried that if Klaus would take her away from me and I would lose her forever.

"Klaus, this is my best friend Y/n, Y/n, this is Klaus Baudelaire the one I told you about," Fiona introduced us. I shook Klaus' hand but wondered if his intentions were good or bad. "Klaus, would you like to come with me and get some shots?" I asked. He nodded, and I grabbed his hand leading him towards the bar while Fiona kept dancing.

"Look, I know we just met, but I want to tell you that I've had a crush on Fiona for a while now, and I'm worried that your here to take her away from me," I whispered loud enough for him to here me. "Oh no, I'm not here to steal her away from you. Besides, I'm engaged to someone else so don't worry about that!" he said.

I let out a small breath of relief right there, and looked back over at Fiona who was dancing to a Kesha song that was playing. "I'm so sorry, let me make it up to you, can I buy you a drink?" I asked. He nodded, and I got him a bourbon on the rocks. "So, if I may ask, who is this lucky girl?" I asked. "Her name is Isadora Quagmire, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me," he smiled taking another sip of his drink.

"Well congrats on the engagement," I smiled as Fiona walked over to us. "What are you two talking about?" She asked. "Klaus was just telling me about his engagement to Isadora Quagmire," I answered. I was expecting that she would give him a heartfelt congratulations she ran off towards the bathroom.

"Excuse me for a moment," I said to Klaus while I followed Fiona to the bathroom. "What's wrong with you Fiona? I know you had feelings for Klaus, but he's moved on," I said. Fiona wiped her tears away. "I know, but now there's nobody else in the world who would fall in love with me," she sobbed. "That's not true! I'm in love with you!" I shouted. She gasped slightly, and looked at me through her tear-filled eyes.

"You really mean that?" she asked. I nodded, and without hesitation, I pulled her into a kiss. "I've loved you since the moment I met you Fiona," I smiled. She started smiling, and she pulled me into another kiss.