Burn Olaf x Reader

A/n: I'd like to dedicate this one-shot to @LannisterJester and @HotBbOlaf I hope you guys enjoy this one-shot!

F/n = friend's name Btw. Don't play the song yet!

Y/n's P.O.V.

When were finished with Act One of Hamilton, we had a fifteen minute intermission before Act Two started. I was very excited because my boyfriend Olaf was playing Alexander Hamilton. As I made my way back to my dressing room, my best friend F/n pulled me aside and she looked really upset.

"What is it F/n?" I asked. She let out a small sigh and pulled out my phone. "I saw something on here that I think you should see," she said handing me my phone. I unlocked the phone and scrolled through my messages where I saw something that I never thought that I would see. there was a message with with a picture of a bottle of champagne and two glasses and a message that said...

Hey Esme, how about we get some pizza after the show?

I was shocked by this utter betrayal, I never thought that Olaf would be unfaithful. I was very upset and shock by this, but I kept my composure and tried not to cried even though I wanted to badly. "Act Two will be starting in a few minutes so you better get changed," F/n sadly smiled. I nodded and quickly got changed. When Olaf performed Hurricane, I wanted to start crying right then and there not only because Hamilton betrayed Eliza, but Olaf betrayed me as well.

"You've ever seen somebody ruin their own life? His poor wife," Then the music started playing for burn and I walked onstage with a lantern in my hand and got to pour out those emotions that I kept inside of me for the past half hour.

Play the song. Sing along if you want :)

I saved every letter you wrote me, from the moment I read them,

I knew you were mine, you said you were mine, I thought you were mine.

Do you know what Angelica said When we saw your first letter arrive?

She said "Be careful with that one love, he will do what it takes to survive,"

I'm rereading the letters you wrote to me, I'm searching and scanning for answers

in every line for some kind of sign and when you were mine.

The world seemed to burn, Burn.

You published the letters she wrote to you,

you told the whole world how you brought this girl into our bed

In clearing your name, you have ruined our lives.

Do you know what Angelica said when she read what you'd done?

She said, "You have married an Icarus, he has flown to close to the sun,"

You and your words obsessed with your legacy, your sentence border on senseless

And you are paranoid in every paragraph how they perceive you, 

you, you, you.

I'm erasing myself from the narrative, 

let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart. 

You have torn it all apart, 

I'm watching it burn.

Watching it burn! 

The world has no right to my heart, 

The world has no place in our bed, 

They don't get to what I said, 

I'm burning the memories, burning the letters that might have redeemed you. 

You forfeit all rights to my heart, 

You forfeit the place in our bed, 

You sleep in your office instead with only the memories of when you were mine.

I hope that you, burn.

At the end of Act Two, I ran back to my dressing room and cried those tears of betrayal that I held inside of me for over an hour.  "Sweetheart? It's Olaf," Olaf knocked on the dressing room door. Before I could say anything, he entered the room. "You did amazing tonight sweetheart, why are you crying?" he asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

Without a second thought, I slapped his hand and he quickly removed it. "What the heck Olaf? F/n showed me the text message that you accidentally sent to me saying that you wanted to meet up with a girl named Esme? What does she have that I don't?" I tearfully yelled. "Y/n, please listen to me, I'll explain everything," he begged.

"No, you don't get to explain to me, I know who you really are, and not that you care, but I actually cried onstage while performing burn because I felt betrayed the same way Eliza felt betrayed, I'm breaking up with you, go out with your other girlfriend tonight, I know that's what you want," I cried.

Without another word, Olaf left the room, and I broke down in tears in my dressing room. I was alone, I was sad, and I felt betrayed.