How they look after your child at night

Klaus: It had been two weeks since you and Klaus had baby Addelyn, most of the time she would only cry if she needed to be fed or have your diaper changed. But one night, she started crying for no reason. "I'll take care of her," Klaus whispered into your ear. He walked down to the pink nursery where his daughter was and picked her up and sat down in the rocking chair.

"Come on princess, please fall back asleep for daddy," he begged his little girl but she would not fall asleep. After about a half an hour, she fell back asleep, but when Klaus got out of the rocking chair, she started crying again. He sighed and got back in the rocking chair and tried to rock her back to sleep. After a while, he fell asleep in the rocking chair still holding his baby girl in his arms.

Duncan: "Noah, please go to sleep," he begged his two month old son. Your daughter Catherine was asleep in her crib but your little boy did not want to go to sleep. Even though Duncan had been trying for a half an hour, he kept his composure and sang his son and lullaby and finally he fell asleep in his father's arms.

Quigley: "Eliza, please go back to sleep, look at your sister she's sound asleep," Quigley whispered to his one year old daughter. She laughed having no idea what her father said. "Okay, if I read you a bedtime story, will you please go back to sleep?" he asked. She didn't say anything so he told her answer as a yes. He  then sat down with her on the floor and read her Where the Wild Things Are, and soon she fell asleep in her father's lap.

Olaf: "Isabella, I wish you knew what time it was," Olaf whispered to his crying  five month old daughter. You woke up hearing the sounds of her screams and you watched as Olaf desperately tried to get her back to sleep, but nothing was working so you and Olaf sang a lullaby to your daughter. When you were finished with the song, she fell back asleep.

Lemony: "It's okay Caleb, daddy's here," Lemony whispered to his one month old son. He had been screaming the house down for over an hour and Lemony tried everything from feeding to diaper change. Then, your little boy fell asleep to his father telling him the story of how he met you.