Ariana Grande's sister Esme Squalor x reader

A/n:  @Booksbabes_tam requested a when they find out your related to a celebrity one-shot, thank you so much for your request, I hope you enjoy!

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was hanging out with my sister the famous Ariana Grande. She was in town for a few days before she went on her Dangerous Woman Tour, I hadn't told Esme that Ariana was my sister yet, I just told her that I was going to hang out with a friend for a few hours. "So, are you eventually going to introduce me to your girlfriend?" Ariana asked taking a sip of coffee. "Yes, of course I'm going to introduce you to her but the thing is, I don't want her to freak out a make a scene," I answered.

Ariana looked confused, "Why would she make a scene?" she asked. "She's one of those people who talks about doing the innest things, and I don't want her to embarrass you," I sighed. Ariana took my hand and smiled reassuringly. "Trust me, I'm not going to get embarrassed, I have millions of fans and I've embarrassed myself a few times onstage, but I try to ignore getting embarrassed," she smiled.

Ariana was such a good sister, even though I didn't get to see her much, I enjoyed the time we spent time together. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" A voice called out. I looked over my shoulder and saw that it was Esme. And I let out a small, quiet sigh. "Are you having coffee with Ariana Grande?" she asked. I could tell that she was trying her best to stay calm. "Can we talk outside for a moment?" I asked through clenched teeth. I grabbed Esme's arm and led her outside of the coffee shop.

"Why didn't you tell me that your friends with Ariana Grande?" she whispered. "Esme, there's something I have to tell you, I'm not just friends with Ariana, I'm her sister," I admitted. Esme's eyes grew wide and she covered her mouth in shock. "Were you scared to tell me?" she asked. I nodded, and led her back inside the coffee shop taking a seat next to my sister.

"Ariana, this is my girlfriend Esme Squalor. Esme, this is my sister Ariana," I smiled. Esme gently shook Ariana's hand and smiled. "It's nice to finally meet you Esme, my sister tells me that your all about the innest things," Ariana said. I was hoping that Esme would not brag about it, but my nerves eventually calmed down as I watched Ariana and Esme talk about themselves.

"Yes, I'm obsessed with all the stylish things and places," she answered. Ariana smiled and took Esme's hand. "I'm the same way, I have to look up online to see if that particular thing is trending," Ariana chuckled. I was happy that Ariana and Esme were getting along just fine, and I realized that I worried for nothing. For a half an hour, the three of us spent time in the coffee shop until Ariana's limo pulled up. "Well, I gotta get going if I want to make it to my flight on time," she smiled. I pulled her into a hug and the three of us took a selfie together and Esme and I watched as Ariana got in her limo and drove off.

"I can't believe your Ariana's sister," Esme whispered. "I know, please don't tell anyone though, I prefer to not tell anyone that she's my sister," I begged. Esme smiled and grabbed my hand. "I promise, I won't tell anyone that your her sister," she promised.