Come in from the storm Quigley Quagmire x Reader

A/n:  Hey guys, @-CRACK-HEAD-BABY-requested some Quigley Quagmire imagines. I hope you guys enjoy this one, I stayed up until two in the morning working on this! Love you guys!

Y/n's P.O.V.

When I walked over to my car, it started to rain. I wasn't too worried about it, but as I made my way home, the rain started to come down harder, and the traffic became worse. While I was stuck in traffic I decided to call Quigley and tell him that I was going to be late for date night. "Hello?" Quigley answered the phone. "Hey babe, I just wanted to let you know I'm stuck in traffic because of the storm, so I'm probably gonna be late for date night," I said turning on the wiper blades so I could see better. "No problem babe, I'll wait for you,"

I felt better knowing that he understood the situation I was in. After about a half an hour, there was less traffic, and I felt confident that I was gonna make it home in time for date night. But when I pulled up to my apartment building all of the parking spaces were full.

"Oh, come on!" I groaned as I drove a few blocks away from my building. Finally, I found a parking space, and I looked through the backseat hoping to find my umbrella. "Come on, don't tell me I left it at home," I muttered to myself. But, I couldn't find it.

I was not thrilled that I had to walk home in the pouring rain, but I had no other option. I got out of my car and ran under nearby cover, and wait for the right moment to make a run for it. I crossed the street and didn't stop running until I made it to my apartment. When I knocked on the door, Quigley opened it and his eyes grew wide as saucers.

"Baby, you're soaking wet!" he exclaimed. "I forgot my umbrella," I shivered. Quigley took my hand and led me inside our apartment. "Come on, let's get you into some dry clothes," he said leading me to our shared bedroom. He looked through the closet and pulled out one of his oversized t-shirts and a pair of sweatpants.

Quigley turned around while I changed. When I put on Quigley's clothes, started to feel better. "Here, I'll hang this over the shower," Quigley smiled taking my wet clothes. I sat down on the couch with him, and he wrapped a blanket over me. "We'll wait until you feel better to go out on our date," he whispered as he gently stroked my hair.