How they comfort you on your period

A/n: It was hard for me to write all ten characters, so I decided to write only six of them. Hope you guys enjoy!

Violet: Being a girl herself, she wanted to do everything she could to make sure you were feeling better. She would buy you lots of pads and tampons so you never ran out. She would also snuggle with you and watch your favorite movies with you. You would do the same for her when she started her period.

Klaus: At first, Klaus didn't understand what a period was, but when you told him, he felt really bad for you, he didn't like the fact that you had to go through all that pain. When you started you period, he would make you breakfast in bed, and watch over you constantly asking you if you needed anything. You were so happy that he cared about you.

Duncan: When you started your period, Duncan became your servant overnight, and made sure that you were okay. He would give you a large heating pad for your cramps. He would hold your hand and give you small reassuring squeezes telling you that he was there for you.

Quigley: When you were on your period, there would be some moments where you would get angry for no reason at all, Quigley would be calm and patient with you. When you had calmed down, he held you close and you watched all your favorite Disney movies. He would also run out to the store and buy you a whole tub of ice cream. When you were asleep, he would kiss your forehead and tell you how much he loves you.

Olaf: He hated seeing you in all that pain, he would always order takeout from your favorite restaurants, and would become your spooning buddy. He would make sure that you had Advil for the pain. He would also sleep next to you on the couch so you weren't alone at night.

Lemony: Lemony stayed over at your house for an entire week when you started your period. When you were in bed together at night, there were sometimes where you couldn't sleep because of your cramps; Lemony would read to you until you fell asleep. The sound of his voice soothed you and you felt him wrapped his arms around you, and you fell asleep listening to the beating of his heart.