They catch you singing

Violet: While you and Violet were working on an invention, when some song lyrics popped in your head. You started to tune out the world, and started singing.

But you'll never be alone,

I'll be with you from Dusk till dawn,

Baby, I'm right here,

I'll hold you when things go wrong,

I'll be with you from Dusk till dawn,

Baby, I'm right here,

You felt something touch your hand, you stopped singing and looked up to see Violet's surprised face. "What?" you asked. "You have a beautiful voice," she answered. You started to blush, "Thanks, I don't sing in front of a lot of people, I just zone out sometimes and that's when I start singing," you explained. "Well, you should in front of me more often," she smiled.

Klaus: You were in the bathroom standing in front of the mirror brushing your hair getting ready to go out with Klaus, suddenly you became bored and started to sing.

I can't write one song that's not about you,

Can't drink without thinking about you,

Is it too late to tell you that,

Everything means nothing if I can't have you?

I'm good at keeping my distance,

I know that you're the feeling I'm missing,

You know, that I hate to admit it.

But everything means nothing if I can't have you.

Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door and looked at the door. "Hey, are you going to the bathroom, or are you just singing?" Klaus asked. "Um, I'll be out in a second!" you answered. You could hear him chuckling from the other side of the door. "Okay, lovely singing by the way!" he said. You started blushing and let out a small giggle of your own.

Duncan: You were sitting on the couch with Duncan watching television when an Ariana Grande commercial came on and played one her songs you couldn't help just singing along.

Something bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman,

Something bout something bout something bout you

Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't

Something bout something bout something bout you

All girls wanna be like that,

Bad girls underneath like that,

You know how I'm feeling inside.

Something bout you.

When the commercial ended, you looked back over at Duncan, who was stunned by your voice. "You sing, I didn't know that," he said. "I hardly sing in front of anyone, you're the first person who has heard me sing," you smiled. Duncan was surprised, "Wait, did I heard you correctly? I'm the first person who had heard you sing?" You nodded, and hugged you gently laying you down on the couch.

Isadora: As you were working on a new poem, you started to tune out your surroundings and started singing a Taylor Swift song.