Burn Olaf x reader Part Two

A/n: hey guys, this is part two to burn, I wanted to say thank you so much to @brycie27 for asking if I was going to make a part two to Burn, I hope you enjoy!

Y/n's P.O.V.

I had spent a week in bed after finding out that Olaf had been cheating on me. I changed the locks keeping him out of the house. He had left a dozen voicemails on my phone, none of which I answered. F/n would visit occasionally and bring me tubs of my favorite ice cream, and we would watch movies together on the couch.

Most of them were action or adventure movies. I would normally watch romance movies but, because of the betrayal that I had endured, I refused to watch those movies because they reminded too much of Olaf. Then one day, F/n couldn't come over because she had an audition for Wicked so she couldn't come over.

I spent most of my day in bed watching reruns of my favorite show when I heard a knock on the door. I didn't know who was at the door, but I was pretty confident that it was Olaf who was trying to get in again. Reluctantly, I got out of the bed and opened the door and sure enough, it was Olaf. "Hey, can I come in?" he asked. "Why would I let you in after I caught you cheating on me?" I asked slightly raising my voice.

"I know your upset with me, but I want to work things out between us," he said with regret in his voice. I wanted to believe him, but I didn't know if I could trust him again after making plans to meet up with a girl named Esme after Hamilton. "There's nothing for us to talk about, you made plans with another girl, F/n showed me the message, and I found out about the infidelity," I answered shaking my head slightly.  

I was going to shut the door but Olaf stuck his foot in the way. "Yes, I know I cheated, and I feel awful about it, Y/n for a week, I've regretted the pain that I put you through, I blocked Esme from my phone and told her that I needed to work things out with you," he said on the verge of tears. I sighed, and opened the door for him inviting him inside.

"I don't know Olaf," I said looking honestly into his eyes. He looked surprised, I could tell that he had practiced this beforehand and did not expect this reaction from me. "What do you mean you don't know?" he asked. "I don't know about us, Olaf how can I-" 

Before I could finish my sentence, Olaf pulled me into a kiss. "I love you," he whispered. Even though I was still hurt by what he did, but I knew that I would never be able to get rid of Olaf, No matter how much I hated or loved him. "I love you too," I whispered back. I crashed my lips onto his and we embraced each other happy that we had decided to get back together.