How they act when they're drunk

Violet: When Violet was drunk, she acted like a little kid, anytime you tried to talk to her, she would laugh at everything you said.

Klaus: Klaus didn't get drunk very often, but when he did, he would get very clingy and beg you to not leave him alone.

Duncan: Duncan would become very protective of you, and would glare at anyone who even looked at you for a second.

Isadora: When she had too much to drink, she would try to pick fights with people, so most of the time, you had to step in and apologize.

Quigley: Quigley would become very flirty and he would try to be intimate with you. But, you had to keep reminding him that it was not the time or place.

Esme: Esme would be overly protective of you, and would challenge anyone who tried to flirt with you.

Carmelita: Carmelita would become very hyper and would dance wildly on the dance floor.

Olaf: Olaf would take drink after drink until he almost passed out, so you had to carry him home.

Fiona: Fiona rarely drank, but when she did, she would become sleepy. So after you were done drinking, you would tuck her into bed.

Lemony: Lemony would go into full on work mode when hewas drunk, and he would try to get as much work done as possible, but after youconvinced him to go to bed, he gave in and snuggled with you.