How they comfort you after you have a nightmare

Violet: Violet would hold you in her arms and would tell you that everything was going to be alright.

Klaus: Klaus would gently kiss you, and constantly asked if you needed anything.

Duncan: Duncan would run his fingers through your hair and softly sang a lullaby to help you fall back asleep.

Isadora: She would snuggle with you and tell you that she would never leave your side.

Quigley: He would ask you what happened and would tell that it was a bad dream, and that he was there if you needed him.

Esme: Esme gently hugged you, and tell you that good dreams were in, and bad dreams were out.

Carmelita: Carmelita would ask if the bad dream was about her, and if it was, she would tell you that she was alive and well, if it wasn't about her, she would tell you to not worry about it.

Olaf: Olaf knew how to help you with your nightmares, he would gently kiss your neck and got into a make-out session with you, sometimes it would escalate to something more.

Fiona: She would tell you that everything was alright, and she would hold you close and tell you over and over again how much she loves you.

Lemony: He would hold you close to him and told you a story to help you fall back asleep.