Runaway lovers Klaus Baudelaire x reader

A/n: Alright, I think you guys will really enjoy this one-shot, I think I write too much Klaus Baudelaire x reader fanfiction, but what the heck? Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy! By the way, this one-shot is if Klaus was an only child, just so you know.

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Father, are you serious? You want me to marry someone who is thirty two years older than me?" I asked. "Yes sweetheart, I think he'd make the perfect husband for you," he answered. My father was one of the richest men in the city, and because he had only one child, me,  he insisted that I marry someone of high birth even though I'm fifteen years old. The man he wanted me to marry was a man named Count Olaf.

But I had no interest in marrying him, I wanted to marry my forbidden lover, Klaus Baudelaire. We had been secretly dating for a year. I didn't understand why my father didn't want me to be with Klaus, but he forbade me from seeing him outside of school. I ran up to my room and slammed the door.

For hours, I cried into the sheets of my bed, then I heard a small tapping on my window. I looked up and I saw it was Klaus. I started smiling and I opened the window enough for him to crawl in. "My love, why are you crying?" he asked. "My father wants me to marry a man named Count Olaf," I answered. He looked heartbroken and pulled me closer to him. "What are we gonna do?" he asked. "There's only one thing we can do at this point," I answered looking over at my closet.

"We can run away far from here, I have a few stacks of money in my drawer," Klaus looked a little surprised at this and cupped my face in his hands. "Run away? I could never ask that of you," he whispered. I leaned in and kissed him softly and passionately. "I want to though, we can leave tonight, and we can go far away from here," I whispered. That seemed to reassure him because he started smiling a little bit.

"Oh my love, you don't have to convince me anymore, I will run away with you," he answered. I started smiling, and we packed a large duffel bag full of essentials. "Y/n, are you sure you want to go through with his?" he asked. I nodded, and we continued packing. When we were done, we snuck out of the window and we safely landed on the ground. "How are we going to get out of this town," I asked.

"I can hotwire a car," he answered. We searched through the neighborhood and found a car that had left their door unlocked. Klaus fiddled around with the wires while I through my duffle bag into the backseat. Eventually the car started, and we quickly got into the front seats and we drove off in the car.

"Thank you for running away with me, now we can be together and nobody can tell us that we can't be together," I smiled. "Where do you want to go?" he asked. I looked out the car window for a second, then look back at him. "To the stars," I answered. Klaus smiled, and we made a left turn away from the past, and beginning a new chapter of our lives.