How they react when you have depression

A/n: To anybody out there who suffers from depression, please know that you are not alone. If your considering hurting yourself or have suicidal thoughts, please talk to someone you trust, or call your local crisis line. If you guys are triggering by this, please know that you can leave.

Violet: When Violet found out you had depression, she started crying and held you close to her and made you promise to talk to her if you were in a dark place.

Klaus: Klaus was devastated when he found out, He would always check on you and keep you company whenever you felt lonely, He would also console you whenever you talked to him about your dark thoughts and he would kiss your head and tell you that you would get through this together.

Duncan: Duncan knew that you were sad, but he never thought that you were depressed, so he cleared his schedule so he could spend more time with you. He would snuggle with you on the couch and would constantly remind you that he was there for you.

Isadora: It pained Isadora to see you upset, so she kept you company and she would FaceTime you whenever she was away from you, so you could always talk to her even if you were thousands of miles apart.

Quigley: Quigley suffered from depression briefly after the death of his parents, and he learned a few tricks that helped with his depression and he tried to use the same tricks with you, some of them worked, while other didn't. Eventually, you started to feel slightly better knowing that Quigley was there for you every step of the way through your depression.

Esme: Esme didn't understand what depression was at first, but when you told her about it she was so heartbroken that she wrapped herself around you like a python and told you repeatedly that you were important to her and that she loved you.

Carmelita: Carmelita was sad when she learned that you had depression, she made a new tap dancing routine and performed it for you in hopes that you would feel better, and that made you feel slightly better!

Olaf: Olaf was there for you every step of the way and asked if you needed anything, he would also hold you close and you snuggle up watching happy movies to help you feel better.

Fiona: She wanted to make sure that you had someone to talk to, so she would accompany you to your duties on the Queequeg II and help you if you needed and she became you personal therapist 

Lemony: He suffered from depression himself, and seeing you depressed, made him feel depressed as well, so he became your personal teddy bear and let you snuggle up with him whenever you needed his comfort.